leaving

Aprils pov

" April, its time" Dylan says.

" Gosh Dyl, I hate that sentence! Nothing good ever comes when you say that" I say.

"I'm sorry but we have to get ready and um..um.. you have to leave!" he says the last part with sadness and I glimpse a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Big brother? Please don't cry, it pains me to leave you behind ! But It hurts me more to see you cry!" I say and hug him.

" I know baby sis but promise me you will be careful" he says.

"I promise! Promise me that we will meet again on better circumstances!" I plead.

" I promise! Promise me that when the time comes when we meet again you will not leave me!" He pleads and holds me tighter.

" I promise!" I say and pull back.

I go to the bathroom to freshen up.

I shower  within 5 minutes and put on my clothes within 2.

I get out and find Dylan packing.

" Hey Dyl? I'm done!" I fake a smile.

" I guess this is goodbye then huh?" He asks while letting out a sigh.

"Nope. This is more of an I'll see you later!" I say as I walk towards him.

He gives me a backpack and I sling it over my shoulder.

"May we meet again butterfly" He replies.

"Why do you even call me that?" I ask.

" I'll tell you when we meet again, so you better find your way back to me" He says.

I nod and let go of him.

" See you later sis!" He calls.

" See you big bro!" I say and step out of the door, leaving behind the only person I had left........