Confused

Esmys pov

I immediately mind link my brother to confirm if what April said is true because I haven't scented any rogues within the area.

"Hey Jason!" I mind link.

"What's up sis? Are you done with whatever you're doing?" He asks.

"Not even close, I just wanted to check on something." I say.

"Check on what?" He asks.

"Have there been sightings of rogues?" I ask.

"How did you know? "He asks amazed.

I guess April was right then.

" Just a hunch.... Where were they seen?" I ask curiously.

"Just outside our territory." He says and that leaves me shocked because my territory is over 1000 acres , so how on earth could April have been able to scent them from here?

"Are you there?" Jason asks and it snaps me back to reality.

"Yeah... Um... We'll talk later!" I say and quickly cut off the mind link.

"Hey April?" I say.

"Hmm" She replies and it is then that I notice the chicken she's devouring while mine sits untouched.

When did the food get here?

"When you had zoned out" She says.

Wait, did I say that out loud?

"Yap! You did." She says while chewing on that stake like it is the last meal she'll ever have.

My stomach rumbles and I begin eating as well.

After we are done I quickly ask her the question that has been troubling me:

"April, how did you scent those rogues from 1000 acres away? Also, how come I couldn't smell them?"

"Um... Honestly I don't know, I just scented them, I don't know how or why though. I'm truly sorry." She says apologetically and sincerely.

I instantly believe her.

"Don't worry we'll find out the answers together sister. " I say while holding her hand." In the mean time , I need to ask you for a favour."

"I'm listening." She says cautiously.

"With your ability to scent rogues that are far away, you could be the best tracker the pack could ever have because you can scent danger from miles away. Anyway I just.. Um .. Was wondering if you could join me for training next week?" I ask nervously because Jason might kick my ass if he found out what I asked of her.

"Sure. I'd love to!" She says enthusiastically.

I've never seen anyone enthusiastic about training before but trust me when I say she'll be eating her words by the end of next week.

We ordered some take away food for the guys and when they were ready we left for home but I couldn't stop thinking about what happened today.

I can't help but feel as though there's something April is not telling us ( Me and Jason). If she won't tell Jason and I anything then I'm bound by the position of alpha to find out everything I can about her.

I need to know whether she's a spy , a friend or an enemy, all for the safety of my pack.

"She's not an enemy, Neither is she a spy." My wolf (Rose) says.

"How would you know that?" I ask curiously.

"You'll find out soon enough." She says and cuts off the mind link.

WHAT.THE.HECK.WAS.THAT?

Now I'm feeling even more confused than before but I should trust my wolf because she wouldn't let me or the pack fall to any danger..

______________________________________________

Hey guys!!!

I have exciting news :

1. This book has 6k+ reads!! Thanks so much.❤❤❤

2. I've decided that I'll be updating every Wednesday and Saturday..😀😀😀😀

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter.😁😁😁

Next update on Wednesday.❤❤

Love,

Alegna❤