Complete

Aprils pov

WHAT.THE.HELL.

HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!

He walks towards me and when he reaches me, he inhales my scent then whispers:

"On behalf of Jason and I, I apologize for what happened earlier" He says and my heartbeat accelerates. " I'm Shadow by the way."

I'm too much in awe of this beautiful male to speak up and so I'm left there gaping like a fish and plus what if he switches again and becomes all mean?

"Ahem!" The Alpha says and that's when I remember where I am. I try to move away but he growls at me in warning and that makes me stay put. " Now that we have established that, Its now up to you two... Do you accept this trespasser as your mate brother?" She continues.

Again, Brother?

Shadow growls and says " Call her by her name!"

" Well do you accept April Sinclair Robinson as your mate?"

For a moment there is nothing but silence and I take that as a NO.

When my mate looks at me his eyes have gone back to normal and I know that Jason is back in control.

"I accept her!" He says after a heartbeat.

I knew this would happen! He does not accept me... ughhh I might as well be on my way.

" He accepted us you idiot!" Snow squeals happily.

" Wait ,what?" I ask her.

" If only you were paying attention, you would have heard it when he accepted us!" She says annoyed.

I look up to see Jason looking at me with vulnerability in his eyes as if I had the power to break him completely. Did he actually accept us or was Snow daydreaming?

" Um, What did you just say?" I ask.

"I Jason Parker , Beta of the moonstone pack accept you April Sinclair Robinson as my mate and the Beta female of this pack." He says clearer now with a shy smile on his face.

" Do you accept my Brother as your mate April?" Esmeralda says.

I'm glad the Alpha called me by my first name, its more welcoming and at this point I think she is actually the real sister of my mate.

Anyway, He is actually giving this relationship a chance! How unfair would I be if I actually turned him down?

Maybe I should give my second chance mate a second chance, I mean what do I have to lose right?

He looks at me hopefully and I instantly know I'm making the right decision and it motivates me further and I say:

" I accept Jason Parker as my mate and I accept to be the Beta female of this pack"

He takes me into his arms and all he does is smile, For some reason I cant stop smiling as well.

I feel electric currents where he touches me and my smile grows wider because for the first time in a long time, I feel complete....

-------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it!

There goes another chapter!

What do you think of Shadow?

Did April do the right thing by giving Jason a second chance?

Let me know what you think by commenting.

Also, Don't forget to vote, It means a lot.....

Love,

Alegna.