33 | Preparing for Our Date

_____________________________________
| Quick-ish Talk |

• Hey MG Fam, how're you all doing today? ♡
• This update's a bit of a relaxing one before we hit things up in later chapters..
• So sit back, relax— maybe grab a mini chocolate cake & strawberry milk— and let's read to the end!
Prior announcement: I have a bit of things to discuss with everyone at the end of this chapter, so no rush, but I'll see you again at the bottom lovelies!
_____________________________________

"Jamie."

I heard my simple name being called and I looked up as my eyes focused on who had spoken, only to realize that everyone had said it in an echoing effect to each other at the same time.

And I realized I just startled them by laughing out in a dry tone. I quickly shut my mouth and eyed them all with longing eyes before I looked away and began motioning for Liam to follow my footsteps into my room.

"Wait, where-" Helene broke the silence as she felt my body passed hers.

"I'm changing," I replied as I advanced to the room and stepped in, Liam walking in as well.

"With HIM??" I heard Axel's voice rising an octave higher than he was used to. Well done. I just ruined the good reputation that Liam worked hard for. Now they'll remember him as the man that saw Jamie naked. Even though none of that will be true, and I'll make sure of it.

-

Once I locked my door, I glance back at Liam to my right and let out, "How much more time do we have?"

"Like 10 minutes," he sighed as he checked his watch, "possibly even less. That was a tough crew you got there."

I couldn't help but smile at his remark. "Tough crew indeed. You did well."

I began zipping down my suit from the back with my left arm, but found it oddly difficult with my right arm angled differently as Liam replied back with, "Yeah? Well now my effort's are gon-"

He saw me struggle and his face angled away for a moment as his hair covered what his face was showing, before he let out a quiet breath and reached for the zipper, his fingers brushing on top of mine.

I froze as I felt him take the cold zipper and help me undress quickly. "You're not a peeping Tom, are you?" I joked as I let my left arm drop and waited for him to finish by looking back to the front.

"Just trust me," he said quietly, reaching the limit of the zipper and letting go of my suit. I felt his warm breath on the back of my neck as he began backing away the best he could.

I was completely naked, save a bra and an underwear, and the millions of bruises and cuts from previous missions now all shamelessly exposed. Any piece of clothing that got stuck because of the cuffs, I just ripped it right through. I glanced to my side and found Liam patiently waiting with his eyes closed, facing away.

Holding back a small laugh, I lightened up knowing that he still was as respectful as a Liam could get, remembering the last time we went on a 'date.' How will this 'date' go, I wondered, now that three years have passed, and now that I was the one joining his mission, not the other way around?