37 | Blood Shower

_____________________________________
•• 5 T 4 T U 5 ••
xx This chapter is dedicated to @autumnbellss for being the first person to decipher the passcode. Thank you for nominating me for the 2018 Fiction Awards (it just started didn't it)! I'm really touched *hugs you* It took me by surprise since this book barely existed on Wattpad for more than a year. Enjoy the update, love xx

Back to the story!

| O N E x L I F E x H A S x B E E N x S A V E D |

_________ 👤🔒
To future readers, your first-generation Agent W readers made this choice for you.

Do you trust your fam?
_____________________________________

|| Liam's POV ||

He opened his eyes and met contact with the ceiling tile concealed by the dark within her room. The lights were off, their clothes were off, and she was off... of him. It had been an effort getting her drunk and subduedly passing a sleeping pill in her drink while she was busy running her arms on his back and tangling her red nails in his jet black hair. His mouth ran a course of every sweet, seductive, trashy nonsense words the English vocabulary had in its dictionary, and when that wasn't enough to stall a good hour and a few minutes, he transitioned to his school best friends, Italian and French.

Just when he thought he'd have to play it for real, and had climbed atop her— shirt already off— Rosella drifted to sleep underneath him after unconsciously fighting the effects of the drugs. Smirking, he had eyed her face to make sure she was knocked out before attempting to get off her figure and exit the scene. Putting on his white collared shirt from the prior dinner, he was stopped midway when an arm reached up and held him back on the bed.

"Where are yo-"

He pasted on a smile and leaned down to stroke the side of her face. "Turning off the lights, Rose."

The lights went off.

She clung her whole, naked body onto him and frequently tossed and turned against his body. Liam mentally groaned out a loud, long sigh as he made no movement and cradled the woman stinking of alcohol into his arms.

15 minutes later he got a call. A call that made him shut his eyes afterwards and think of the woman he came on this mission with. He needed to find her. It was about time.

-

"Ash, where's Ja- who did this to you?"

He advanced towards the young child sprawled on the bed, exhausted with sweat dripping down the side of her face. The little one heard him and lifted her entire head from underneath his suit jacket. The marks on her neck were undeniably visible.

"Papa, Mama got hurt." was the only thing she cried to him as she ignored his question walking in, "The man hit her. With long—" her small figure demonstrated a stretched out rope of some sort in front of her, and she smacked the side of her stomach with the imaginary rope, "Like this, Papa. He hit her for a long time, and then Mama told him to go out, and he took her. Papa, he took her. Ash saw him hold a light to Mama's head and was about to—"

Liam's face contorted into a frown as his lips parted, "What happened to Jamie?"

"Jam-y?" The girl's voice cracked as she said it with a slightly higher tone than usual, "Who, Papa? Do you call Mama that? Mama told me her name's Ana. Did she tell you her name yet Papa? Can you teach me her name?"