part 3 ~ glimpse of friends

As Matt pulled the car in his front yard, I spotted lights in the house. I glanced at him with a wondering look, he smiled.

    《I left Harry in the living room》he rubbed the back of his neck.

    《You let him wait this much?? Are you Satan??》I gasped.

        I rushed to the door and rang the bell. Our asian friend opened the door so I instantly wrapped my arms around his waist. He laughed and held me tight.

    《Woah. What was that for?》Matt raised an eyebrow, clearly offended.

    《He's such a good friend, he deserves lots of hugs. I bet you guys never hug him enough》

    《They don't》Harry faked a frown and held me tighter.

    《Okay, enough now》Matt scoffed with pinkish cheeks.

    《Don't be jealous, Matty. You are my only love》I switched and held my tall boy now.

    《I unfortunately have to leave you two alone for fourty minutes due to an online interview》he frowned,《Please don't do anything stupid》

    《Why you offend me, Matthew》

        I headed to the kitchen and prepared a couple of Nutella toasts, Orange juice, and grabbed some snacks. When I walked back to the living room, Harry was laying on one of the grey couches with his phone in his hands. I rolled my eyes, pushed his legs aside, and sat next to him.

    《Let's do an Instagram live!》he suggested as excited as a baby.

    《What about no?》I laughed.

    《You'll just be a friend of mine, only Shadowhunters questions, I promise. It'll be fun!》

        I agreed and made him happy. He excitedly logged on his Instagram account and started live streaming. I wasn't exactly comfortable with being recorded and seen by that amount of people, but I didn't want to disappoint him.

        He explained our intention to answer some questions about the show, and told them I was a fan and a friend of his. I smiled and shyly waved at the phone camera like an idiot.

    《magnusbabe asks: "is your favorite character Magnus?"》Harry started.

    《That's not a real question, you made that up》

    《How do you know??》he laughed in a very dorky way.

    《Because magnusbabe is my fan account and I haven't asked anything》I laughed, he laughed right away even harder.

    《Jara.Shum says she wants to marry you. Marry the girl already》I started reading the questions scrolling on the screen.

    《They love you because you're reading questions I don't usually read》Harry grinned.

    《How does Matt smell like?》I laughed, reading another question.《Heavenly. Totally heavenly》

    《What about only answering to Shadowhunters related questions?》Harry was having way too much fun, but it was somehow cute.

    《Sorry, got carried away》I blushed with a sheepish smile.

   《There you go. Now they're asking how you know how Matt smells like》

    《Well, I have a nose you guys. And a very good sensitive smell sense》

    《Olly》Harry covered his mouth for too much laughing, his cheeks now being red.

    《Oh, hi Fake Dom!》I yelled and waved, reading the line DominicSherwood joined.

    《Dominic go home!》Harry yelled with a dorky face.

        I blushed instantly, as the blonde guy asked if we were at Matthew's place. The chat became lit and wild, full of question on how and why we were at Matt's.

    《Good job, Sherwood》Harry rolled his eyes and ended the live stream. He apologized and frowned.《Olly, I'm so sorry》

    《What's going on in here?》Matt's voice suddenly echoed in the wide room.

    《Um..》I tried to explain, but words died in my throat.

    《Olly and I were live streaming on Instagram about the show and─》Harry interrupted my stuttering.《Well, you can watch it yourself》

        Matt raised an eyebrow and grabbed his phone. He logged in his Instagram account and replayed our livestream. He sat down on the couch and listened to the fans' questions and our answers.

    《How does Matt smell like? Heavenly. Totally heavenly.》my voice echoed from his phone's speakers. Crap. Holy crap.

        Matt looked up and locked his eyes with mine. I couldn't tell what he was feeling, he looked odd. Uncomfortable? Mad? Happy? I couldn't tell. I blushed and looked down at my feet. He eventually continued to watch until when the stream stopped.

    《Well, it didn't go too bad》Matt eventually spoke, unexpectedly.

        Harry greeted us and hugged us before leaving. I felt the tension growing stronger as he closed the door behind him, leaving Matt and I alone. I headed back on the couch and looked down. Was he going to be honest with me and say I had been an idiot? That livestream was a bad idea from the beginning, but at least Harry and I had our little fun before Dominic exposed us.

        Matt's steps echoed as he walked closer and took a seat next to me. He informed me we were going to have pizza for dinner and asked me if I was fine with it. I nodded and eventually found the courage to speak about what happened.

    《Matt─》

    《I smell like Heaven?》he asked with a deep gaze into my eyes.

    《I, what?》I asked shocked. Was that the only thing that caught his attention?《Um.. I'm very sorry》

    《I like that》he slowly curved his lips up into a breathtaking smile.

    《I thought you were mad?》

        He moved closer and slowly placed his lips on mine, and I cannot tell you how many sparks I have felt in my heart. He didn't kiss me, though. He grinned and gazed down at my lips.

    《I'm clearly not》he said with a very deep manly tone that caught me off guard so much my heart skipped a beat.

    《I never wanted to stay at anyone else's place, in the beginning. I loved the idea that I could've stayed the night at your house every now and then, you know, to make things exciting》I admitted shyly.

    《I have a guest room》he smirked,《It can be your room. But you're sleeping in mine tonight》

    《Am I?》I laughed.

    《I hope? Stop. I'm trying to be confident it takes a lot of energy. And now you ruined it, thanks a lot Olive》he scoffed with a nervous chuckle.

    《You don't need to be that, dumbie》I assured him,《I like cute Matt. The fluffy potato Matt》

    《Fluffy potato?》he raised an eyebrow.

    《You're my favorite fluffy potato, Matty》I pecked him on the lips and walked away.