part 37 ~ tonight's the night

《Buddy, stop!》I laughed breathlessly rolling over on the grass with our golden retriever puppy on my chest, jumping and licking my face.

    《Family, I'm home!》Matt cheerfully laughed as he reached us in our backyard.

    《Family?》I glanced up at him shyly.

    《Yes, family》he grinned widely as he walked closer and kneeled down beside us. --《My sweet little Buddy boy》he kissed the puppy,《And my beautiful girl》he kissed my head.

    《That's what I get after the entire morning without you? Really?》I teased and pulled him on the grass by his shirt, rushing my lips on it right after.

    《Ready for tonight, baby?》he pulled away for a brief second before pushing his lips back on mine, not giving me time to answer.

    《You're so awfully breathtaking》I whispered into his ear, Matt laughed shyly and blushed.

    《Are you gushing over me?》

    《Maybe》I smiled so wide my cheeks hurt. I placed my hand on Matt's cheek and caressed his beard slowly. --《I love you

    《I love you too, cloudy eyes》his muscles softened as he closed his eyes and pressed his cheek against my hand, finally sitting down on the grass completely.

    《What did I do to deserve you?》

    Matt opened his eyes slowly and glanced right at me. My heart dropped as sun rays hit his pupils and turned the hazel of his eyes completely green. I had to catch a breath and quickly recompose myself.

    《I hope our kids will be as sweet as their mommy》he blurted out so naturally with a crooked smile.

    《I hope our kids will have your eye color》I blushed and looked down shyly,《And your everything, really》

    《They'll be such great kids》he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on his chest. I moved a little and placed my back against him, feeling his long warm arms holding me tight.

    Matt moved his legs in order to lock it with mine and pull me impossibly closer to his body. His right hand reached mine and held it sweetly, as he slowly caressed the back on my hand with his thumb. Thrilling shivers and sparks flew in every single direction from my heart.

    《Guess what》Matt blurted out excitedly.

    《What》I chuckled.

    《I have a surprise for you》he moved and tried to stand up but I quickly stopped him and pulled him back down.

    《No, don't go》I whined.

    《Baby, I will be right back》he laughed and shook his head, as he finally stood up and walked towards the house.

~
ShadowSquad

Mattyboy
what's up folks?
I hope you don't have plans for tonight

HarryGuy💘
WE WILL BE THERE
FINALLY🎉

Ollie🐣
Harryboy can you and Shelby maybe come in the afternoon?

Alex💖
WAIT WHAT WHERE

Alberto🐁
wait I'm confused

Mattyboy
you're all invited to our house
tonight at eight :)

KittyKat🐈
OUR house
OUR HOUSE
THEIR HOUSE
DJSHSOFNJDK

Alex💖
WHAT IS GOING ON
MATTHEW QUINCY

Mattyboy
what? I can't invite our friends over to our house for no reason? :)

HarryGuy💘
I'M DYING
YOU TWO JUST-

KittyKat🐈
💓OUR 💓 HOUSE 💓

FakeDom🐼
Kat are you okay?
chill, it's just dinner

Mattyboy
actually.. it's not just dinner :)

KittyKat🐈
WHAT😫😭

HarryGuy💘
Y'ALL ARE NOT READY

Ollie🐣
Harold😂

HarryGuy💘
SORRY LITTLE THING

Em🎀
YOU GUYS
OH MY GOD

Mattyboy
what :)