part 11 ~ princess blue eyes

《No, NO! Go left! Olive, go left!》Alexandra yelled as we brusted into laughter simultaneously and fell on the soft grass by the pool.

        I was a mess at dancing, I knew that for a fact. I was more of a choreography dances type of person, totally not freestyle nor couple dances.

    《Hey, do you know how to bake?》Alexandra suddenly asked, I arched my eyebrow at her.

    《Did you bump your head or..?》I joked with a grin.

    《Shut up》she laughed.《Can you?》

    《Nope, I'm a disaster》

   《Come with me!》she instantly jumped back on her feet and offered her hands for me to take.

        She pulled me up and carried me to the kitchen, as excited as a five year old when the ice cream truck stops by her house.

~

        Cat and I placed all the ingredients on the kitchen island and waited for Alexandra to teach us how to bake something actually eat-able. Is that even a word? Eventually, she reached us and gave us our tasks each.

        Useless to say that we made a mess of flour and eggs. Alexandra threw Cat a death glare as her sister threatened to pour milk on the floor for no apparent reason, a smirk plastered on her face.

    《You wouldn't dare》Alex gasped.

    《I so would》Cat answered with a mischievous grin.

    《Girls, seriously, just-》I tried to stop the food fight.

        Cat quickly moved her eyes on me and threw the milk on my face. I gasped in shock dramatically and stared at her with wide eyes.

    《Oh my god》Alexandra laughed.

    《Cat》I called, pointing at her blue eyed sister, her previous target.

        It was a matter of seconds before the youngest sister threw milk on Alex as well. She gasped in shock, I laughed at her.

~

        Alexandra sent her sister to go get some cleaning products and cloths, right before she kneeled by the kitchen island and gazed deeply into my eyes with an odd look and a wide grin.

    《What》I laughed.

    《So you and Matt, uh? Are you guys together or..?》

    《Alex! Are you trying to pull information out of me??》I placed my hand on my chest, pretending to be hurt.

    《I am!》she cheerfully chuckled.《You love him??》

        I glanced at her and cocked my head to the side with a small shy smile. She looked down and grinned widely.

    《Is that a yes??》she chuckled.

    《Maybe》I blushed,《It's kinda weird talking about this with his sister, you know?》

    《I didn't ask if you guys slept together!》

    《ALEX!》I sang and covered my face in embarrassment.

    《I'm a friend, okay? Forget about the sister thing, I'm not gonna judge you. Actually, I love to see him so happy and cheerful, it's been too long》she sweetly confessed.《OLLY STOP COVERING YOUR FACE!》

    《STOP YELLING AT ME!》I laughed breathlessly.

    《I'LL STOP YELLING WHEN YOU'LL STOP YELLING!》she laughed back, as loud as she could.

    《What's going on??》a very confused and nervous Matt suddenly showed up from the kitchen doorway.

        His eyes moved from the mess on the floor to our hair soaked in milk. He arched his eyebrow, waiting for us to explain.

    《OLIVE LOVES YOU!》Alexandra yelled and quickly ran away from me.

        I gasped in shock and stared at her cheesy wide grin.《WHAT ABOUT FORGETTING THE SISTER THING?? ARE WE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL??》

    《I'M SORRY OLLY, HE HAS TO KNOW!》

    《HE ALREADY KNOWS YOU MILK-HEAD!》

        Matt's head moved from me to his sister and back. He knitted his eyebrows together and eventually shrugged his shoulders and left the room, still confused.

~

        After we were done cleaning the whole kitchen, fortunately before Emeraude came back home, I reached Matt on the living room's couch and jumped on him.

        I snuggled up, and he looked pretty confused at first, but eventually wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

    《What was all that about? Earlier, with my sister》he asked in a whisper in my ears.

    《Nothing》I chuckled.《Your sister is a CREEP》I shouted the last part.

   《HEY! I CAN HEAR YOU, LEFT-FEET!》Alexandra's voice echoed from the kitchen.

        Matt's lips curved up into a wide grin, and he clearly looked happy and cheerful. I gently caressed his cheek and squeezed it. Our noses touched as I leaned in, we smiled and blushed simultaneously.

    《You're what - close friends, now?》he chuckled.

    《I like her》I smiled,《She's so pretty and kind》

    《She just called you left-feet, shorty》he pointed out with a playful grimace.

    《Well, she's right on that one. I really can't dance, now, can we blame her?》

    《No you can't》Alexandra's face snooped from above us unexpectedly, a wide grin on her pretty face.

    《See? A complete creep》I glanced at Matt with a sass look, he laughed and rolled his eyes playfully.