part 22 ~ bad decision

Saturday morning, day off. Two or my favorite words put together? A dream. I woke up with a smile on my face, Matt's right arm holding me closer to his body. I blew a kiss on his head and tip-toed to the bathroom.

    I picked up an incoming call, my mom. --《Hello?》

    《Olive, sweetheart, how is everything?

    《It's actually pretty great, mom, how are you?》

    《I'll be better when we'll meet again》she stated simply. --《In which part of California are you? You're still there, right?

    《I am, yeah. I'm in West Hollywood》

    《With that guy your grandma wouldn't shut up about? Do I get to know him?

    《Uh, yeah. Actually we have this thing planned this weekend I guess, which is today now that I think about it》

    《Oh》she sighed.

    《His parents are going to be there too so maybe you and dad can uh join us?》

    《Yes, sure, of course! Send me all the details, we'll be there!

    I hung up still dazed of what had just happened. Did I really invite my parents to a camping trip with Matt and his parents? Bad idea. Awful idea.

    I took a quick shower and started making some breakfast when Matt approached me in the kitchen. His hair was wet, his smile breathtaking, I sucked in a sharp breath.

    《What's up, kobie?》he asked with his deep manly raspy voice.

    《I may have made a really bad decision》I nervously chuckled.

    《What, you used salt instead of sugar in my orange juice?》he joked as he raised his left eyebrow.

    I shook my head and focused on the making of our pancakes. The tall boy took a few steps towards me and hugged me from behind. --《What's wrong, little thing?》

    《I, uh, my mom called me and she said she wanted to meet you and I said that we were busy this weekend which is today but anyway she sounded so sad and I may have told her that-》

    《Woah, slow down》he laughed. He made me swing so I could face him, so he locked eyes with me. --《You asked her to come to our mountain trip?》

    I bit my bottom lip and nodded, then quickly looked down at my feet embarrassed.

    《That's totally fine, sneaky》he smiled sheepishly. --《Mom will freak out because she keeps bugging me to meet your mom but, other than that, it's totally fine》he then laughed.

    《Are we headed to the mountains after breakfast?》I pulled him down, closer, by the collar of his white t-shirt.

    《Yeah》he moved his eyes on my lips and leaned in, right before kissing me slowly.

~

    I texted the address to my mom and hopped off Matt's car. He grabbed our bag and locked the vehicle.

    《Baby let's go!》I happily yelled and pulled him by his long arms.

    《Did you just baby me?》he teased playfully.

    《I did, you like that?》I laughed.

    Instead of answering my question, Matt simply tilt his head to the side with a cute smile. He then grabbed our bag with one hand, and me with the other. I wrapped my legs around his torso and took a strong grip on his shoulders so I wouldn't fall. --《I'm so in love with you》I blurted out.

    Matt stopped walking and stared at me with a dead serious expression.《I'm in love with you too》

    I felt millions of sparks flying as he was so seriously blurting out his love to me. I placed both my hands on his cheeks and kissed him instantly. I would've followed him everywhere, I'm telling you.

    《You should tell her!》a voice suddenly sang. Alexandra.

    《You should tell me what?》I glanced at the tall handsome and furrowed my eyebrows.