part 8 ~ lady and the tramp

Matt and I queued for all the rides of the Dinosaurs themed amusement park. We were having the time of our lives when my phone buzzed. I sighed at the caller id: mom.

    《Hey》I picked up harshly.

    《Olive, aunt Elizabeth and I get that you're upset about your recent break-up. So we're throwing you a party to cheer you up!

    《What are you talking about?! The break-up happened two months ago. And, for the billionth time, I'm currently in California and I don't plan on flying back anytime soon》

    《That's exactly what a girl who's hurting for her ex would say. Olive, we're here for you

    《Ugh, drop this already》I hung up.

        I turned around and bumped into Matt's hard chest. I glanced up just to meet a very confused wondering look on his beautiful face. He raised an eyebrow at me.

     《Break-up?》he asked.

    《Let's just say that I went from having the worst to having the best real quick》I nervously chuckled.

    《Was it when we started texting?》

    《You texted me right after, fortunately. The best thing ever happened to me》I smiled shyly.

    《I hope you still think that.. After I brought you 9 hours away from your family and home》he frowned.

    《What are you talking about?》I laughed,《You are my miracle》

    《Miracle?》he stared at me with pinkish cheeks. I smiled at his reaction and gave him a soft nod.

~

        Emeraude and Kat were in Em's kitchen baking a cake. I dropped my bag on the couch and reached them. There was a mess of flour and ingredients on the white floor tiles, I rolled my eyes at their clumsiness.

    《What the heck are you doing?》I laughed.

    《One word: Dominic》they said simultaneously.

    《Someone called??》a strong English accent asked, as he showed up from the bathroom.

        His blond hair were full of flour, just as much as his clothes. I laughed at him and waved.

    《You missed the whole fun》he threw his hands up in the air.

    《Yeah I see》I chuckled.

    《Sooo.. how did the date go?》Emeraude asked with the biggest grin.

    《Date?》Kat gasped dramatically.

    《It- wasn't a date》I lied,《We just went seeing some dinosaurs》

    《Right, like I would bring some random girl to her favorite thing》Dom winked.

    《Dom-bie, you literally brought Kat to her favorite coffee shop yesterday》I teased, he threw me a death glare.

    《That's- It's not the same thing》he huffed.

    《Matt drools everytime you're around》Em smirked.

    《No, he doesn't!》I gasped in shock and blushed.

    《He wants to get his hands all over you, trust me》Dom teased again.

    《Guys, that's enough》a familiar voice interrupted. Thank goodness.

    《Harry, my parabatai》I sighed of relief.

    《Leave my parabatai alone!》he smiled as he pulled me to him and wrapped his arm around my neck.

~

        My room at Emeraude's was very pretty and modern, and I loved everything about it. I opened my luggage and nervously looked for something I could wear for my third date with Matt.

        I went for a burgundy formal cute sleeveless dress, and carefully wore it. I curled my hair and fixed my make-up, adding a little bit of cherry lipstick.

   《Olly, we're leaving! You sure you don't want to come??》Emeraude yelled from outside my door.

    《It's okay, thank you! I have stuff to do!》

    《Okay!》she laughed,《We'll surely be there till 2am, you can join us later maybe?

    《Yeah! Have fun!》

~

        After fifteen exact minutes, the door bell rang loudly, echoing in the empty living room. I freaked out for a full minutes before rushing to the door and open it.

    《Hey》Matt greeted with a breathtaking grin.

    《H-Hey》I stuttered shyly, he chuckled with pinkish cheeks.

    《You are so gorgeous》he smiled, but quickly frowned.

    《So are you》I smiled back, before raising an eyebrow.《What's wrong?》

    《I, um, it's so embarrassing. I called the restaurant and, uh, they didn't have anything available but, uh, we can find some other place but-》he stuttered nervously.

    《That's just fine》I assured him with a soft chuckle,《You, um, want to stay in?》

    《Like- uh, here?》

    《Yeah, come in》

        I fixed the living room's coffee table while Matt ordered our pizza. Emeraude had a lot of DVDs, unexpectedly, but it was all about drama and romance. I turned the TV on and logged in Netflix, scrolling down through comedy movies.

    《The pizza guy is here》Matt walked to me just to peck my cheek, and headed to the door.

~

        We ate our pizza and had a lot of fun for the whole Adam Sandler movie. We sat on some pillows, our backs against the couch. Matt's laugh was one of the most breathtaking sounds in the whole universe, I swear.

    《What now??》Matt asked with pinkish cheeks and a wide grin,《Disney movie?》

    《Yes please!》I excitedly yelled with my mouth full, he laughed.

        He grabbed the remote and played Lady and the Tramp, I gazed up at him in awe for the first five full minutes of the movie. He eventually locked his eyes on mine and blushed, clearly embarrassed. I looked away, he laughed.

    《You're my Lady》he warmly smiled.

    《You're my Tramp?》we both laughed.

        I took a deep breath and thought about what Em and Dom had said about Matt earlier that afternoon. Did he really wanted me in that way? I blushed at the only thought of it.

        I slowly placed my hand on his chin and made him look down at me. He raised an eyebrow in confusion, his eyes running wildly on every corner of my face. I copped my left hand on his right cheek and pulled him down to me. I slowly leaned in and stopped an inch away from his lips.

        Matt wrapped his warm long arms around my waist and pulled me even closer. I stared at his soft dry lips in awe and bit my bottom lip. He breathed heavily and crushed his lips on mine immediately, pulling me into an hungry kiss.

        I had to pull away and refill my lungs, my breaths heavier by second. Matt immediately rushed on my lips again, the same passion and intensity, and slowly pushed me on the pillows on the floor with his body.

        I was so screwed. So deeply in love with that Matthew guy.