*Recap Chap*

Hey, this is thesoundofrainfall speaking ;) 

So, a lot has been going on in this book, and since it's been a while since my last update, I thought it'd be a good idea to just insert a chapter with a basic rundown on all that's been going on so far. 

**If you don't need this, by all means - skip this chapter and keep reading! It's mainly just because we've come a long way from the beginning of this book, and I was afraid you guys might have forgotten some things (because Lord knows I was starting to too xD ). 

--------------------------------------------------------------

[recap]

After Sierra comes back from her time at IPKA (which stands for the International Peacekeeping Association), she soon gets a call from Rowena, the Representative of the UWA (United Wolf Nation). Rowena has been Sierra, James, and Doreen's trainer for their time interning at IPKA. Rowena tells Sierra that there is a man named Jacob, who was once one of Rowena's fellow friends when Rowena was a teen and was a intern (like Sierra) herself. She says that after Jacob lost to Rowena in the Representative Competition, he disappeared, but recently he's come back - but with a big problem. He is planning on toppling the UWA governement, and, to put it simply: slowly 'take over' the world. Rowena doesn't know why exactly, but she knows that Jacob has recruited a member from each of the main deviations (frost-breathers, werewolves, fire-breathers, nymphs, witches, and vampires) to help him. Rowena says that Jacob has spies located in many places around the world - even in the IPKA headquarters itself. Because of this, Rowena tells Sierra she is unable to tackle the situation with the government's help, because she no longer knows who to trust. Additionally, Jacob is spying on Rowena, and has threatened to release a fake tape that makes Rowena look like a criminal. Due to all this, Rowena feels cornered. She has nowhere to look for help but Sierra, the last person she can fully trust. She asks Sierra, James, and Casey to help her with one more mission: To find where Jacob's hideout is, and to take him down.

Sierra agrees, but unfortunately, Nolan, Casey, and Cody overheard her conversation with Rowena. They refuse to let her risk her life alone, and threaten to tell her parents-- unless Sierra allows the three to come along on the mission. Grudingly, Sierra is forced to accept.

Meanwhile, on the trip, most of everyone gets along fine. (With the exception of James and Cody, who seem to strongly dislike each other for some reason). First, Sierra follows Rowena's lead that Jacob is working with Eric Martinez, a billionaire bussinessman that owns the 'Martinez' technology line, the world's most famous technologies. She tries to go around sneaking into the backrooms of many Martinez stores to see if she can find a secret hideout, but instead the group finds slips of papers that all read "Clara's Comfy Coffee Shop". They follow the lead, only to find out that the slips of paper were just another trick from Jacob made to corner Sierra and the gang. At the coffee shop, the gang is able to make it away just barely, as they slowly understand what exactly they're against. Cody suffers a severe burn from the fire-breather that Jacob recruited and is nearly killed from the pain, but due to Sierra's extensive medical knowledge, he is able to heal quickly. 

The night after the coffee shop fight, Sierra is unable to sleep and goes into the balcony. She accidentally falls asleep there, and suddenly finds herself in a strange hallucination, during which the nymph from Jacob's gang is present, and knows all of Sierra's deepest fears, and mentally tortures Sierra about Sierra's painful past to the point where she was nearly able to make Sierra jump off the balcony. However, Cody was able to save her, just in the nick of time.

In their latest mission, the gang sneak into a weapon making factory. Finding it suspicious that there were 3 weapon making factories in one city alone, they split up and discover that Jacob has been having factories make excess weapons, and send them to discreet locations such as recreational shooting ranges for storage.

-------------------------------------------------

*phew!* and that's it. I realize that's a lot of information 0.0 I never realized how much there was to cover till now xD Anyways, if any of you are still confused, the main chapters to reread are:

"The Best of Both My Worlds?" and "The Bipolar Ways of Fate"

Again, thanks a million! I ♥ you all so much :)

(keep reading for the actual update)