Glimpse of past

Chapter 4: Glimpse of past

''Congratulations for your wedding..i must say she is hot in bed..'' Car brake been roughly slammed in the middle of street.

Rishab took sharp breathe as his disgusting words were still ringing in his ears. It was pricking him brutally like anything. The thought of been someone else touching her was extremely unbearable to handle.

His fist clenched aggressively. He turned to other side and pass a disgusting glance at her. She was looking at other side, lost in her own world. Never in any wildest dream she thought life took a drastic turn and play such nasty game with her. Her entire world shaken after meeting Arnav Singh Raizada. How easy it was for him to play with her body and make fun of her next day. She felt like various thorn pricking her body after been used by him. He claimed her drastically leaving her a lifeless soul once again.

Million of emotions running in her mind. Since that fateful night there hadn't been a day she hadn't think about him. She died million death every-time she thought about him and after what he had done last night, she hated him even more. How can a person been so cruel! Her eyes streaming up. Her own body doesn't belong to her anymore. It was marked by that cruel monster. The thought itself so painful to bare. It was good she didn't remember any of those monstrous act about last night. But now nothing left for her. She wanted to kill herself.

''Thinking about him?'' He broke the long silence between them. While she was numbly staring outside the window.

''I am talking to you!'' He yelled turning toward her. But she didn't care to reply him. When suddenly she been yanked and her arms been pulled from behind.

''What magic you created on him, he was only praising about you and your breath- taking body..'' Her grip tightened on her dupatta hearing that. She let out a gasp. Right now, she is no mood to entertain anyone. She need to rush at the premise as soon as possible as she didn't want kaira stuck in any problem because of her. Without uttering anything, she pushed his hand and turn to unlock the door.

''How many times did he fu** you last night...?'' She fumed. His shameful words broke her remaining sanity and she shifted to glare back at him dangerously. She still didn't believe what she just heard. Isn't it was him who sold her body to him?

''In bed, washroom or in floor! How many places he did take you in..'' She close her eyes to cage her soul from bursting out.

''Did you also enjoyed feeling him..'' Her grip tightened in a tight punch. Her hand were arching to gave a hard kick on his face for talking bulshit..

''Answer me!!!!!!!'' She was only staring him.

''What you want to hear?'' Her tone was low but deep.

''How could you allow that man to claim you when that authority only belong to me- YOUR HUSBAND..'' He said gripping her hand, pinning her against the glass door. His blood was boiling by her silence.

''You are not my husband..You are a coward scumbag..'' She hissed with greeted teeth and push him furiously with a hard force making him fell on other side of a seat.

''Everything is over between you and me!'' With that she turn to move out. Once again she found herself been gripping and this time harsher than ever.

''You cannot go without answer me. Where and how many times did he touch you..Answer me'' She move her head away feeling extremely vulnerable.

''You disgust me!'' Her jaw was clenched with agitation. If she wasn't in a hurry she would never seat in his car and gave him a good lesson for abusing her.

''Oh so now you disgust me and started loving him after he..'' He paused to look at her straight face.

''I didn't know you are so desperate to get into his pants otherwise i would have send you to him long time back. Well if you are so curious I will drop you every night to his palace..what say..'' He snarled grabbing her cheeks to look at him forcefully.