Dream coming true

Chapter 26: Dream coming true

Apko kuch nahi hoga..Hum apko dubara nahi kho sakhte..'' (I can't let anything happen to you..I can't loose my love again)

''Wake up Arnav..I love you Arnav..I really really love you..I love you from the very day I met you for the first time..Remember the farmhouse when you kissed me forcefully and furiously..Arnav open your eyes..please..for me..''

''Did you remember that night..? That was the most terrible yet beautiful experience..After that there wasn't a single day i never think about it..But i keep denying..I was so stupid..I run behind Rishab when in reality it is always YOU in my heart..You made me smile, you made me love..You made me experience a constant thirst with you..You made me feel restless..I couldn't had found peace unless i have had seen you..you make me feel the way no one ever made me feel...no one ever made me feel so loved for anyone..You made my heart beat..It was a lie every-time, I said i never love you...I never love him..Not for a second..It was always you in my heart..I keep struggling and tried to hard to vanish your thoughts, your memories out from my heart..But i failed...AND THEN WE CAME CLOSER UNEXPECTEDLY that night, you claimed me..I thought it was Rishab who was making love to me but deep from my heart I was only thinking about you..You will be my first and remain my last one..Did you hear me Arnav i love you.. She confessed everything and kissed his mouth repeatedly to make him warm. She put incredible pressure over his tongue making sweet yet passionate love like the way he used to do to her every-time he had kissed her previously.. She look like a mad love who learn nothing other than loving him..

It was the moment when i looked into your eyes

When i feel your breathe against me

And all seemed to die

As you breathe touches me

My heart begin to race..

She unbutton his shirt and shower soft and gentle kisses to his naked form.. Her body pressed against his hard form and then a strong wave of bubble passed her..

After a while she found relief sensing his temperature getting normal..She smiled and kissed his forehead before placing her head to his chest..The night dawn with moon and star witnessing the magic of their love binding them together as one soul..

~~~

Next morning Khushi woke up with a smile on her face. It is the most beautiful morning she ever experience being so closed to a person, sharing sweet little moments without his acknowledgement. Slowly get down from him taking care not to disturb his nape. But not before giving small peck to his cheek..

Good morning Arnavji..! Apko pata hain humne apse kabhi kaha nahi lekin ap sote hue aur bhi handsome lagte hain..bilkul hamare sapnon ke rajkumar jaise.. (Do you know you look very handsome when you sleep like this..just like my prince charming)

She blushed thinking how badly she had attacked him yesterday, she hiding her face through her palm and prayed to her DM to not make him remember anything.. She walk down from bed and get ready and went down to prepare breakfast for him.

Smile is not leaving her lips as his manly scent still fresh to her mouth. She grinned foolishly and slapped herself. A cold breeze touch making her aware of the new morning that brought new changes in her meaningless life.

~~~

She stood in front of idol and prayed for his well being joining her hands..

Hum jante the ap hamare Arnavji ko kuch hone nahi denge..Kisiko pata ho ya na ho ap oh sab jante ho hum arnavji se kitna pyaar karte hain..unhone hamare saath jo bhi kiya hum use bhulna chahte hain..kadwi yaadon ko bhulake nayi yaadein bana chate hain..Hamare arnavji ke banna chate hain..unki patni banna chahte hain..dubara maa banna chate hain..ab hum uske bina ek pal nahi jee sakhte..apni zindagi mein bahat kuch khoya hain humne..unhe khona nahi chahte..par apne dil ki baat unse kaise kahe..kya woh humpe vishvas karenge..dar lagta hain kahi vo hame phir galat na samjhe...hum sab kuch bardasht ka sakhte lakin unki nafrat nahi..unhe toh aj bhi yahi lagta hain hum Anjali ke maut ke jimmedar hain..Please hame hamare purane Arnavji lauta dijiye..Hume unka pyaar lauta dijiye..hame aur kuch nahi chahiye..