Why me?

Chapter 24: Why me?

Sir..you didn't answer me! In bedroom or here!

Arnav stood froze, totally went out of order. Her words making her heart bleed. He keep staring her and then she saw his steps moving toward her.

She is not sure what is going to happen next. Slowly the gap between them erased. Her breathe get abnormal due to unknown fear arising her as his eyes roam to her body.

Will he again force me? Her innocent mind flooded with questions, automatically tears rolling down imagining the consequences. Last night incident took over her dreadfully. Her lips were trembling and legs shaking by his advances. Upon that his closeness added fuel to her already wounded heart.

''Sir woh main..''

Shhh!!!! He placed finger to her lips and glare her. Her eyes then downcasted.

Arnav! Say my name, khushi..

Sir..I will do whatever you say but not this.. As he try to touch her, her body involuntarily shifted repulsively.

Khushi kya ho gaya hain tumhe.. (What's wrong with you?)You okay.. (She began trembling as he touches her again)

Ji.. sir I am fine..

Stop it just stop it..I am not your Sir..Why you are behaving stranger to me..

He pull her closer by her shoulder, suddenly he hear a hiss from her end. The tears which she is holding for long finally caught his eyes and then he saw some marks on her soft skin.

Show me! It was more like a request than a command. He turn her back when she try to resist, his eyes narrowed on turning her. Her skin get red with several teeth marks and bruises visible to him. His heart skipped its beat.

Oh god what he had done.. He went defenseless, not knowing how to react. The moment he touch her there, painful memories of last night began to haunt her again and she collapse in his arms..

Khushi!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~

Ceremony hall:

Is everything ready?

Yes Sir all done.. i want everything to be perfect..no mistakes will be acceptable.. Aman commanded to all the staffs before calling to his staff members

Where is Asr?

Manager: He doesn't arrive..

Aman: How this possible..! He sighed in disappointment. Asr how could you be so careless. More than me it was you who wanted to be here at first for this innogration which is in the name of your sister-'Anjali Ashram'.

He remove his cellphone thinking he might have forgot but his phone was unreachable.

Ofcourse how can I forgot that women..She is the only one not wanted Anjali dream house to be fulfilled,..Don't involve yourself so much to her that you ignore your Di wishes and dreams..Anjali dream is more important than that crap girl. She always wanted to built a ashram for those ladies who suffered in the hands of men. But you engrossed yourself to the murder of your Di..Shame on you Khushi..even after her death you are not letting her in peace..

It always enraged him to know Khushi is ruling his heart...Because of khushi he lost his love and If he didn't got his love then he will make sure Khushi never got him too

After waiting for long, he decided to cut the ribbon. He inaugurate the ashram and went inside. He meet few of his clients and began talking. At this moment he misses Anjali a lot. He really wished she was alive to see all this..everything were exactly as she wanted. Her face flashed his eyes. He was so lost didn't realized someone called him. As he turned, he get perplexed to see the person.