Unfaithful

Chapter 46: Unfaithful

Khushi: Arnav..ji..Arnav..ji..Aap kaha hain..?

Her honey like melodious voice vibrating in the entire palace. Fresh breeze blow. Love is in the air. It all feel like a dream- a beautiful dream. Her scene, her shine eyes, her cute pout, make his senses alert. He run here and there to look after her. There is desperation and madness by the way his intense eyes looking out for her.

Khushi: ''Laad governor..you are so bad..always scold me..'' She whispered into his ears and giggled seeing his curiosity to have her. Without letting him to catch her, she again vanished out in blue.

Arnav: ''Khushi, where are you..dammit!'' He turn abruptly sensing her presence near him, try to hold her hand but she is nowhere. Then suddenly a red duputta, which were a symbol of their dark love, flew over his face letting him to close his eyes heavenly.

She challenging him to catch her if he can. He open his eyes and chase her and clasp her dupatta immediately putting halt to her mischief. With a sudden gravity, she get twirled. In no time, she find herself collide against his hard chest.

''Khushi..'' His heart felt at peace meeting her eyes and there his ladylove standing close to him, very close, pressing herself against him. She is wearing a simple white salwaar kameez looking elegant and beautiful.

''Tum aa gayi khushi..I..I...''. His eyes filled up with tears holding his emotions. There is a glow on her face. She is shining like a moon.

Khushi: ''Apke ankhon mein aason..'' (Why these tears, Arnavji?) She said looking at him softly.

Arnav(In a heavy voice): What to do..it is so tough to breathe without you..He said and continue to admire her with his chocolate brown eyes.

Arnav: ''Why you go away, Khushi? Why you not give me a chance to repent my mistakes..''

Khushi: ''Shh..'' She shut him up putting her finger to his lips and hold his hand lovingly before she gaze collide with his.

In no time, he trap her into his deadly warmth not allowing her to move a bit. He sob like a small child.

Arnav: 'Promise me, you never go away from me..'' There is only silence on other end.

By getting no response, he broke the hug and met her eye. There is a smile on her face. A serene smile which he never seen before. It is beautiful yet sarcastic.

Khushi: ''I won't arnav..ji..unless you betray me..'' There is a smoke around him and she began disappearing. The grip in their hand were breaking apart and suddenly she disappear in air.

Khushi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He got up and open his eyes hurriedly. His face is sweating and his heart is throbbing against his chest loudly indicating something bad going to happen.

Why I am feeling so restless? Why i am getting such dreams? Instantly he get off from bed and took his car keys from drawer and directly drove to asylum.

Taking small baby steps, he reach near a room and went inside without making a sound. She is sleeping like a small child cuddling to a soft pillow. There is a small smile on her face- the same smile he witness in that dream. What does it means? He step back as a sudden tension build his body..

Everything is fine..just two more days and then we are inseparable..no one can separate us..NO-ONE. He convince himself and take his leave. Once he left, khushi slowly open her eyes and look at him leaving.

~~~

Ananya is leaning beside Arnav serving breakfast to Arnav while he is lost in his own world slipping his black coffee. Other side, Little chahat is playing with a small toy making a cute sound.