Part 1

My name is Avery, I'm 21 and a hair beautician, my world is pretty much perfect because I'm with the man of my dreams and I finally moved out of my momma house and got my own place. "I can't wait to come back over again big sis!" Aubrey said. "Next weekend when you come back we can go to the aquarium!" I said smiling at my baby sister. "Yayyy!" She said happily. Every other weekend my baby sister Aubrey would come over and spend time with me, she's 11 and looks up to me so you know I got to spend time with my little nugget. "Avery, why isn't Jamal ever here?" She asked. "Because he has a business convention for just this week, he'll be here next weekend, & he said he promises to take you out for ice cream!" I said tickling her. She giggled and hugged me. "Cmon I think momma is outside." I said. "Okay" she said skipping outside towards momma car. "Hey momma how are you?" I asked. "I'm doing fine baby, i would ask you the same question but by the look of things I must say this is one beautiful neighborhood" she said. "Maaaaa" I said laughing. "I just hope that boy is treating my baby right." She said. "Ma he's treating me just fine!" I said. "Okay baby" she said. "Nugget did you enjoy yourself" she said to Aubrey. "Yes mam, the kids in this neighborhood is so nice, I made many friends!" Aubrey said. I looked at my baby sister and smiled. "Well that's good nugget!" Ma said smiling back at me. "Ma you take it easy, whenever you need me to pick Aubrey up or take her to soccer practice you let me know!" I said. "Okay baby I will! Maybe next time I'll be able to come in your house." She said tiredly. "I know your tired from work ma." I said. "I'm gonna give ma a greaaaat foot massage, well that's if they don't smell!" Said Aubrey. Me and ma laughed historically. "Let me get to this house" ma said smiling. "We love you!" Aubrey yelled happily. "I love you guys too." I said. I stood outside and watched them drive off. I went back into the house and went into my bedroom and checked my phone. I had no messages or calls from Jamal. "Dammit Jamal where are you!" I said to myself. I laid down for about an hour watching a movie and I hear the front door opens. "Baby im home!" It was Jamal. I raced to the living room and jumped on him, he picked me up and we began kissing. "Baby I missed you so muchhhhh!" I said. "I missed you more baby, how was Aubrey?" He asked. "The best kid on earth." I said. " & what about Ms. Ann?" He asked carrying me to our room. "Mama is fine, she just be super tired from work." I said. "I'm so hungry baby." Jamal said smiling at me and kissing me on my neck. "How about I cook for you and you take a shower!" I said kissing him. "Okay baby, you go ahead and do that and I will go shower!" He said smacking me on my butt. "Okay baby I said kissing him and heading to the kitchen. I was sooooo happy he was home! "Heyyyy baby!" He yelled from the bathroom. "Yes baby" I said. "Can you make my favorite for dinner, Potatoes, steak, cheese broccoli & peach cobbler!" He yelled happily from the bathroom. "Of course my love!" I said. I start cooking and my phone fell off the counter. "Dammit, let me just put you back on the charger." I said picking up my phone. I walked into the room to see Jamal phone lit up, damn who tf was blowing up my nigga's phone. I trusted Jamal but I went ahead and pick up his phone and read his messages. I read a message that said : "baby I can't wait till you come back!"
"Who tf was this bitch" I said to myself. Is Jamal really fucking cheating on me?