Part 9

"I'm so sorry teetee!" I said. "girl this is your house and I'm the one that needs to be apologizing." She said smiling turning around, and then walks the white man from the club last night coming from upstairs buttoning up his shirt. He kissed aunt pam. "Bye now baby, I'm looking forward to another session!" She said. He walked out of the door. "TeeTee!" I yelled out laughing. Did I mention that my auntie is fast ash! "What! I said I'm sorry" she said smiling. Me and Jeremy looked at each other and laughed. "Well next time Aunt Pam please let me know when you do that again, I'll proudly pay for you at  hotel room" I said smiling. She tasted the scrambled eggs. "Boy this is good! Who taught you how to cook?" Aunt Pam said. "Yes my grandmother taught me, she raised me" he said. Aunt Pam smiled.  "Well she did a great job." Aunt Pam said. "He's a really great guy for you"she whispered to me. "I know, but I have to be mindful at all times." I said. After we ate breakfast and chatted for a few hours Jeremy had to get to work & me and aunt Pam planned to go shopping today for her date tonight. Lord aunt Pam having a lot of fun in Cali. "Bye Jeremy" I said kissing his lips. "See you soon my beautiful queen" he said kissing me back and walking outside. He got in the car and then drove off, a split second later Jamal was pulling up, seeing him leave the driveway. "You in troubleeeeee" aunt Pam said. "I'm not worried" I said. "Well, imma go upstairs and bathe baby" she said. "Okay tee tee." I said. I went ahead and unlocked the door and in walks in Jamal. "Avery you got me fucked up!" He yelled. "Jamal get a life, you should be glad I even let yo wack ass on!" I yelled. "Fuck that! What that random ass nigga was doing here?" He yelled. I smiled and walked off. "You hear me! You fucking him!" He said following up behind me. "I might just be" I said slamming and locking my bedroom door. "AVERY OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!" He yelled. "Watch yo mfn mouth, the only mfer that can cuss is me as long as I'm under this roof, now take your ass outside and cool tf off, disrespectful ass!" My aunt Pam snapped at him. He walked out and slams the door. I came out of my room. "I'm so sorry about that Teetee!" I said. "It's okay baby, mfer gone learn to watch they mfn mouth! This is your house, all his ass is doing is helping with a damn light bill!" She said. I bursted out laughing. "Your so crazy!" I said. "And you know this mannnnnnn." She said laughing. We both went ahead and got cleaned up and got dressed. We got in the car and headed to the store to shop for her. We picked out this pretty red dress for her, my auntie was gone be looking fineeeee! We made it back home around 4pm. Her date was at 6 pm. "What time is he picking you up teetee?" I asked. "5:30" she yelled from upstairs. Well it's 5:15 so cmon let me see how you look in that dress." I yelled playfully. She walks into the living room strutting her stuff. "Yassssss auntie!" I cheered her on. "Thank you baby." She said smiling. She looked beautiful. We hear a knock at the door and I opened it. "Well hello there" I said to the gentleman here to pick up my auntie. "Hello how are you?" He said. "Fine, I'm her niece Avery. & you?" I asked. "Denzel" he said. "Well nice to meet you" I said. And we shook hands. He seen my auntie and his eyes glowed. They flirted and he grabbed her hand and escorted her outside. I then seen a beautiful black limo outside awaiting for them. "Fancy" I said. "Get in that house girl!" My auntie said laughing. They had left, boy will he be able to deal with that aunt Pam of mines. I went back to my room and Jamal was there laying across the bed. I sat at the top of the bed and acted like he wasn't even there. He started rubbing on my legs slowly reaching his finger up to my area. "Jamal stop" I said moving back. "Baby you just don't understand, I love you so much. Give me the chance to show you that I'm not gone cheat again!" He said grabbing a dozen of roses he had hid behind the tv. "Mal, you say one thing but mean another!" I said. "Baby pleaseeeee" he said looking me in my eyes. I smiled a little. I flashback to the time when I first met Jamal, he was so charming & romantic. There it was I fell for his charm again. He started kissing down my chest going down to my breast. He inserted hisself in me. "I love you baby" he said whispering in my ear. "I love you too" I said back. I can't believe it, Am I into two guys?????

To be continued...