Part 8

I sprayed my Victoria secret perfume on me & took a bottle of Hennessy to my room with two glasses. I seen him pulled up in the yard. I walked to the door and opened it. He walked up to me smiling so hard. "God is so good!" He said smiling at me admiring every inch of me. "Cmon in silly" I said. We sat down on the couch and I turned on a movie. And we started talking. "So who's the guy your with?" He said. "He's not even worth talking about" I said messing with the remote. "I mean I just wanna know so I can make the necessary steps to make you mines forever" he said smoothly. "His name is Jamal." I said. He listened to me. I told him the whole story about me and Jamal and the situation that happened the other night. A guy that takes the time and listen to me & doesn't judge me, Jeremy was that guy❤️ "You hungry?" I asked. "Yes!" He said sitting up. "Okay so do you want pizza?" I asked as I walked to the kitchen. "I was thinking of somethingggggggg... sweet." He said easing behind me kissing me on my neck. I nearly melted, his lips was so gentle touching my skin. I closed my eyes and enjoyed every kiss that he layed on my neck. I turned around and looked him in his eyes. "Your so beautiful" he said as he rubbed his fingers thru my hair. "Thank you" I said smiling then biting my lips.

*BOOM BOOM* a beating at the door. "YO AVERY WHO TF IN THERE!???" Jamal yelled outside of the door. "LET ME IN I LEFT MY KEY!!!" He yelled. Thank God he left his key because if he would've walked in on us it would've been ugly. "Shhhh" Jeremy said to me putting his finger on my lips. I nodded my head. He carried me to my room and shut my door and locked it. Jamal was still outside beating on the door and yelling. Surprisingly aunt Pam didn't even hear him. Jeremy laid me down on the bed and licked me from head to toe. I nearly lost my mind. Nobody, not even Jamal has ever made me feel this way. I moaned so loudly. I enjoyed every feeling, kiss, touch and inch. After we got done he kissed me and whispered in my ear. "I'm falling for you" he whispered. I smiled and laid on his chest then we both fell asleep. Around 8:00am I woke up and smelled breakfast. I got up, put on my rope and walked to the kitchen. There Jeremy was, standing in my kitchen sexy asf scrabbling eggs. "Goodmorning beautiful" he said kissing my forehead." I smiled.  "Avery what you down there cooking?" Aunt Pam said coming down the stairs. Oh shit i forgot all about aunt Pam. She walked into the kitchen and seen me and Jeremy, then she smiled. "well I'll be damned" she said laughing.

To be continued...