Part 26

"Don't say shit and don't ask me shit!" She said yelling. Me and Jamal stood still. "Ima just fill you in because I know your confused Avery. But Ann, She took my man. I was with Vince first! I even got pregnant by him and then he made me have a abortion, he told me if I didn't kill it then he would kill me, so I did it. On me and Vince one year anniversary I caught him!" She said with a tear rolling down her cheekbone. "I Caught him in the bed with my sister! Ann knew how much I was in love with him, I mean for God sakes me and him were together for a year and she still did what she did. Next thing I know she ends up pregnant, with YOU! He's out buying diapers and clothes and everything but he made me kill my baby!" She said crying. "The day I found out she got pregnant with his child I wanted her child dead just like mines is! This shit right here that's going on is funny because I had no parts in this bs, but my agenda was to come her and kill you" she said smiling. She started twirling around and went to the kitchen. "Where's the wine darling?" She said. "Top cabin" I said being still. "Come get it!" She said smiling pointing the gun at me. I got the bottle of wine out for her and she made me pour her a glass. "It's a celebration!" She said laughing. I didn't know what to think. It felt so unreal just realizing that aunt Pam wants to kill me. "So who wants to die first? It makes me no different because on the end you'll both be dead" she said laughing holding her gun and grabs her glass for more wine. I think heard the cop cars pulling up outside . "Aunt Pam just stop, the cops are already outside!" I yelled shaking. She started walking wobbly. She was drunk. "I'm sorry" she said. "Why?" I said.

*POWWW POWWW POWWW*

She shot Jamal...

I screamed.
"OPEN UP!" The police yelled.
Aunt Pam ignored them.

"Now it's just me and you Avery." She said giggling. "Aunt Pam please." I said. "BITCH PLEASE WHAT?" She yelled. "I'm sorry for what ma did , I'm so sorry , I had no idea about that situation... aunt Pam this isn't you, put the gun down." I said. " "Sorry" is just too late"  she said. "Please aunt Pam I can get you help! Please drop the gun." I cried out.

"WERE COMING IN" the police yelled.

She took a sip of wine out the glass and smiled at me and loaded up the gun.. I started shaking..

She pointed the gun to her head. "Teetee NOOOOOOOOOOO" I screamed.

Then... *POWWWW*

To be continued...