Part 11

"What the absolute fuck!" I mumbled to myself. They came out of the kitchen. "Here you go" he said. I grabbed the glass and said thank you. Jayla walks in and grabs her phone. "Nice meeting you Avery, see you guys later" she said storming out the door. "Nice meeting you too" I said. She's not the one I need to be mad at, it's Jamal, because she doesn't know that he's my garbage ass nigga. I came up with an idea to not say anything, im gone just act normal until it's time for the set up. "You enjoying yourself baby?" he asked.
"Yess, I'm loving it here, the vibe is perfect" I said cuddling under him. We watched movies, ate junk and play fight till about 3a.m. "I should get home." I said yawning. "Baby your yawning, you should stay here and get sum rest" he said. "I think it'll be the best idea." I said. "He's at home isn't he?" He asked. "Yes" I said looking down. "Look Avery I care for you a lot, but you got to figure out what you need, not what you want. I've had my heart broken countless times, I just don't want to go thru another heartbreak again" he said. I felt so bad, because he was right, I need to figure out who I want to be with. Playing with somebody's feelings is not cool. "I need you but i have to go." I said. "Then stay." He said. "I'll see you soon" I said getting up. He walked me out to my car. "Your a beautiful girl, you don't deserve to let somebody treat you like he does" he said. "I know, i just need time to think" I said getting in the car. "Okay Avery" he said sadly. I slowly pulled out of his driveway and drove off. I hate how sad Jeremy looked and felt. I pulled up to my house and got out. "Dammit, I'm locked out." I said. I always have my house key with my car key. Something isn't right. Did Jamal take my damn key off of my chain so if I went somewhere and came back I'd be locked out. That son of a bitch! I started beating on the door. *no answer* . I walked around   the house to where my bedroom window was. I started beating on my window. "Open the door Jamal." I yelled. "Who's that?" A girl voice coming from my bedroom window. "Jamal I know you don't have a bitch in MY HOUSE!" I yelled. Before I knew it I took my elbow and shattered my whole window. I kicked the glass in and crawled in. I seen a naked bitch standing in my damn room and Jamal jumping up. "So I leave and you sneak a bitch in my house?" I yelled. "Baby!" He said. I went under my bed and grabbed my gun & pointed the gun at him. "Get your ass out of my house!" I yelled! He tried to reach for clothes. "NOPE, DONT TOUCH SHIT WALK OUT NAKED, since y'all wanna be Adam and Eve so damn bad!" I yelled. The girl sprinted out running down the street putting on her shirt. Jamal speeded out to his car. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a snicker bar and my baseball bat. I ran up behind him and slap him. "Baby I'm sorryyyy!" He yelled. "Hell no bitch!" I yelled and sneakily shoved the snicker in his gas tank. He jumped in the car and pulled off fast asf. I stood outside watching him speed off in his car. I bursted out into tears. I ranned back in the house crying my eyes out. I pulled myself together and swept the glass pieces that was on my floor up. 7am came and I called my uncle. He fixed on houses so I knew he could fix my window and change my locks. He came by and did all of that for me. I went ahead and got ready for work. *Knock knock* it was Aunt Pam at the door. I smiled and let her in. My day was just so overwhelmed so I decided not to tell Aunt Pam what happened. I knew she'd turn up in a heart beat. "How was your night?" I asked smiling. "Girl surprising" she said. "What's wrong?" I said. "Girl his guy was too small!" She said. I started laughing so loud. "Teetee omgggggggggggg!" I said screaming laughing. "Yea yea yea laugh it up" she said smiling. "Well auntie I'm bout to head to work!" I said. "Alright baby, Ima just clean up around here for you and I'll have you a "Pam got damn" supper when you get home." I laughed "okay teetee, I love you." I said walking to the door. "I love you more baby" she said. "Oh and auntie don't let Jamal in if he comes over!" I said halfway out of the door. "Okay baby, I'm not gone even ask because I know how that mfer is now" she said rolling her neck. I laughed and went out the door. I pulled up to my workplace and walked in. "Hey Ms. Avery How are you?" My assistant said. "I'm fine love, how are you?" I said. "Doing pretty great" she said smiling. "HEY AVERY!" My whole staff said. "GOODMORNING EVERYONE!" I said smiling. Can you say the best job ever? It wasn't messy, it was classy and cool the way I liked it. I had 5 clients hair to do today, and I finally had started on the last one. Me and her was talking, I made her feel welcomed and we chatted it up. "I love my hair, your a life saver" my client said. "I'm glad, you look gorgeous, remember when you come back next time bring a friend and your price will be 50% off" I said smiling. "Oh yesss girl I will be coming back" she said giving me a hug. "Well I guess Y'all can leave earlier!" I announced. "Yayyyyy yea yeaaaa" my staff cheered. "Just make sure you guys do standard rules and clean your stations" I said smiling walking out. "Have a safe night!" The security said to me. "You too Frank!" I said. I got in the car and came home. Walked in the house and my baby sister Aubrey, Mom & Aunt Pam was in the kitchen cooking. "Well just invite strangers in my house then!" I said playfully. "Big sisssss!" Aubrey said running to hug me. I hugged her back. "Hey momma" I said hugging her. "Hey love" she said smiling. Aubrey jumped on my couch watching spongebob. Ma and aunt Pam had the kitchen smelling goooooood. "The food will be ready in about an hour!" Teetee said. "Okay, I'ma go shower!" I said. "Sis can I have some candy?" Aubrey said. "I'll give you some after dinner!" I said smiling. "Yes!" She said happily. I went in my room and showered. Went back in the kitchen and helped ma & teetee. "Mmmm this is good!" I said tasting mama lemon pepper chicken. "Yes baby, I know you miss my good ole chicken" she said laughing. "AVERYYYY!" A voiced yelled from outside. "Who the hell is that" aunt Pam said. I peeped out of the window and it was Jamal outside holding a radio over his head which was playing the song from when we first met. "I need you Avery!!" He yelled from outside.

To be continued....