Part 3

So I'm driving for about 5 minutes, it was a straight shot drive and then he turned and made a left. I smoothly turned left and slowed my car down turning my lights off. I seen a woman outside standing on her porch and he parked in her driveway. I watched as he got out the car and walked up to her hugging her and giving her a kiss. Now I've really been patient but to see the shit up close and personal, oh that was it! I got my ass out the car and walked up to her drive way. "So this the bitch you been fucking with Mal? Huh?" I yelled charging towards him. "Baby! Chill out" he said trying to grab me. I slap tf outta him! "How tf you gone play me after how I been holding you down!" I yelled. "I don't mean to interrupt but who tf are you?" The random girl asked. I slightly smiled. "Let me show you who tf I am bitch!" I yelled charging towards her. Jamal picks me up and tries to pull me towards his car. "LET ME GOOOOO!" I yelled hitting Jamal. "Stupid ass bitch!" The random yelled out. "Aye on some real shit Tia don't call my girl a bitch!" Jamal yelled. "bitch, bitch and bitchhhhhh!" The random playfully said. I pushed Jamal with all my strength and ran up on the Tia bitch. I punched her dead in the face and we instantly started fighting. She started pulling on my hair and I threw her on the ground and punched her in her face one last time. "YOU GOT ME OUT HERE AT FUCKING 10 something at night fighting a bitch you fucking with!" I yelled. "Im done with you Mal!!! I yelled headed to my car! "Baby!" Jamal yelled. "Jamal get tf out of my yard! Got yo bitch out here fighting me, lose my number nigga" the random said as she went into her house slamming her door. Jamal ignored her and walked up to  my car after I got in. "Baby" Jamal yelled to me. "Jamal I swear I will run yo damn feet over if you don't get tf away from my car." I yelled cranking up the car. "Baby I love you Im sorry" he said. *vroooooommmmmmmmm* I sped tf off and he jumped back and got into his car and chased behind my car. Few mins later I pulled up in the yard. I hurried up and went in the house and locked all the doors. That's right! His ass is gone be locked out tonight. He can go sleep over one his hoes house. "BOOM" I heard a beating coming from the door. "Avery open the door baby!!!!!!" He yelled! I stood in the kitchen grabbed a glass and grab the bottle of wine. I turn the living room lights off, I knew he seen from outside when I did it and then I walked to my room. I put my earphones in my ear and tried to block out my pain and sipped on my glass of wine until I fell asleep.

Around 7 a.m.

I woke up kinda early. I walked to the living room and looked out the window and seen Jamal car still parked outside. I walked outside and walked up to his car to see that he was sleep. I knocked on his window and he jumped up. "Get your ass out of the car!" I said. Walking back into the house. He got out the car and walked in the house. "Baby I'm sorry!" He said. "Whatever Jamal, I got to go to work." I said headed to the bathroom to shower. After I took a shower and got dressed I walked to the living room headed out the door. "Baby why you got to look so damn good?" Jamal said. "Jamal stop talking to me" I said. "I love you baby have a good day at work!" He said. "Mhmm" I said walking out the door. I got in my car and headed to my salon that I owned. It's called SpoiledHair💖 and I had the best of the best hair stylist working in my shop. "Hey Avery How Are You?" My Assistant asked. "I'm great!" I said smiling trying to keep it together. "Well I have one more girl that's interested in working in the shop, she is good in dying and cutting hair." My assistant said. "Well bring her in girl" I said. I went to my office and I hear a knock and it's my assistant bringing in the girl. In walks the bitch that Jamal was fucking with, the bitch that I beat up last night.