Part 21

He seen me looking at him and he got in the car and drove off. Why would he even be here? I didn't even tell anyone I seen him, I rather figured out what all this is about on my own.

The next morning after the funeral.

"I hate to see you leave so soon!" I said. "I know baby, teetee just a little too hurt to be here anymore, Cali is nice but it's just not the place for me." She said. I walked her outside where her cab was. "Aunt Pam, I really enjoyed you. Thank you for being here for me." I said hugging her. "Your welcome baby. I love you" she said. "I love you more" I said. She got in the cab and she left. I really enjoyed my time with aunt Pam & mom. Aubrey is staying with my other aunt and uncle. Now it's just me, here in the house again, by myself. I decided to go get my nails did, mom wouldn't like me around the house sobbing. I went to the nail shop and enjoyed myself. After I left the nail shop, I went to my salon and I seen that the progress was almost done with getting the shop back the way it was. The guys was there fixing my office. Then I seen this one particular man that was painting over the walls, he was very handsome. I know this is not even the right time to be even looking at a guy. He then turned around and smiled at me. "Hey how are you?" He said. "I'm fine, I was just leaving." I said. "This your business?" He said smiling. "Yes, no if you'll excuse me, I'll be leaving." I said. "Why the sass? You having a bad day?" He said. "Yes. My mother funeral was just yesterday and I'm just trying to take this all in at once" I said. "I'm so sorry miss.." "You can call me Avery." I said interrupting him. "I'm Antonio. I can understand your pain to losing a parent. My father passed away a month ago. He was all I had." He said. "I'm sorry to hear that" I said gently. "It's okay he's in a better place." He said. "Yes that is true" I said. "You have a nice day Ms.Avery." He said smiling at me. He had these blue cozy eyesssss. "You too Antonio." I said. "Oh wait before you go, here's my business card. If you need anything fixed just   Call this number" he said. "I will" I said smiling walking out of the salon. I got in my car and smiled a little. Wow he's a smooth one. My phone started ringing before I left the parking lot. It was Jeremy calling.
Me: Hello?
Jeremy: how you feeling?
Me: I'm doing ok
Jeremy: I know this is a crazy Idea but I was wondering did you wanna go to the strip club tonight.
Me: *maybe that'll ease my stress* I guess so baby I've never been to a strip club before.
Jeremy: okay. I'll pick you up around 10 tonight.
Me: okay

I just only said yes so it'll distract me from all the stress. I ranned a few errands and I went home and got dressed. Jeremy came thru and picked me up. We got to the strip club and boy was I fascinated. I'm seeing so many females do shit i never thought that can be done with their bodies. "Wowww" I said "here you go" Jeremy said handing me a stack of ones. He showed me how to make it rain on the strippers and it actually was fun. We started dancing and everything.

*The DJ* "WELCOME TO THE STAGE LIL PEACHESSSSSSSSS!" He said and everyone started cheering. Me and Jeremy started cheering too. Then a girl came out on stage twerkin. "WHHOOAAAAA!" I said throwing ones. "Whooowieeeee" Jeremy cheered. She then turns around and it was.....

...JAYLA!!!!

To be continued...