Part 13

"Only for 2 months, by then I can find a smaller nice place, you know it's only me and Aubrey." Ma said. "Okay ma, with 4 bedrooms in this house it'll be enough for us all." I said. Aunt Pam smiled. "Well lets eattttt!" Aubrey said running downstairs. We sat at the beautiful glass table I had in my kitchen. "Soooo Aubrey how's school?" I said as we were eating. "Good! My soccer team has been winning every game so far!" She said slurping her spaghetti. "Well that's very good!" I said. "And I got a boyfriend!" She said. My mom dropped her fork on the floor. "Whoa, he better be a FRIEND that just happens to be a BOY!" Aunt Pam said. "Ummm" she said smiling. "No mam, your way too young to even be thinking about boys." Ma said. "That's right Aubrey , they can turn you into a crazy person" I said. She giggled. "It's true cause that white man got me all types of crazy, back and forth, side to si...." "ALRIGHHT ANYWAYYYY!" Ma said interrupting aunt Pam. We all started laughing. "Well since tomorrow is Fridayyyyy, after you get out of school I was thinking about going shoe shopping, you down Aubrey?" I said. "Yes yes yessss!" She said cheering. "Mommie I'm full!" Aubrey said. "Okay baby, put your plate on the counter, I'll do the dishes" ma said. "Oh no ma, you don't have to do that." I said. "I insist darling." Ma said. I smiled back "Up to bed princess, make sure you brush your teeth!" Ma said. "Yes mam, goodnight mommie, sissy and teetee , I love y'all" she said dancing her way upstairs. "Goodnight love you too" we all said. "She's growing up so fast" aunt Pam said. "Yes and she told me tomorrow is the day that they announce who is her soccer team captain, she really wants to be captain." Ma said. "I hope she makes the position, she deserves it." I said. Aunt Pam smiled. We talked for awhile, then we decided to clean the kitchen up together. Aunt Pam & Ma went upstairs and headed to bed. My mom is a nurse at the local hospital so she had to be there early in the morning and I had to take Aubrey to school since she was staying here now and then I have to go to work. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and stared at myself in the mirror. I started thinking about Jeremy and how wrong I was. I wanted to call him but I decided to give him a little space and call him tomorrow. I went ahead and went to sleep. A few hours later into my good ass sleep I got a phone call. "Hello" I said in my sleepy voice. "Avery You got to get here right away, somebody broke into the shop!!!!!" My assistant yelled Thru the phone.

To be continued....