Part 39

Avery's POV

"you okay?" I said to Jamal. "Yea ,you good?" He said. Both of us had hit our head. I looked up to realize we ran into the back of Jayla. "OH MY GOD! There going to see us." I said. Jamal looked up . "Oh shit she's getting out. PULL OFF NOWWWWWWWW!" Jamal yelled. I pushed down on the gas and took off. I seen jayla and Jeremy getting out their cars and I fastly speeded by. "Thats wtf I'm talking about!!!
Jamal yelled out happy.

Jayla's POV
I jumped out the car grabbing my head and I see Jeremy get out of his car in front of me. Then *VROOOOOOOMMM* the car that hit me sped pass both me and Jeremy car.  "THATS THEMM!!!!" I yelled. "Jayla don't!! Let them be, for God sakes we just had a accident! If you wouldn't have been following me may be this wouldn't have even happened." Jeremy yelled. "You deserve what you get." I yelled jumping back into my car about to chase behind Avery and Jamal ass. "What does that even mean???? ...JAYLA STOP THE FUCKING CAR!" Jeremy yelled. I kept driving pass his ass and followed their car. "I'm about to run they ass off the road." I laughed. I pressed my feet on the gas and my car Sped up in full effect! My phone rung. It was my dad.
Dad: you know they called in on y'all right?
Me: they did?
Dad: yes luckly I was able to take on the duty by myself. They'll think I'm a cop trying to save them but really they won't know what's coming to them. I'm On my way!
Me: okay I'm driving behind them now, they won't be driving long because it's a dead end at the end of these woods.
I hung up the phone. "YESSS! bout to make some money off these mfers!" I said following their car.

Avery's POV.

"Where are we now?" I said driving. "We still in the woods... WAIT I remember hunting out here before, it's a dead end about to come up we got to turn around." Jamal said. "Okay I'll just turn around" i said. "Who the hell is this behind us?" Jamal said. "I don't know." I said. "Oh shit it's Jayla car. We gotta turn this mfn car around right fucking now!!!!" He yelled. I tried to turn the car back around and Jayla blocked our car with her car. "Dammit!" Jamal said. "Wait there's the police!!!!!" I said with relief.
I jumped out the car waving my hands at the police car. The car drove where me and Jeremy was. He got out the car. "What seems to be the problem?" He said. "What do you mean? I called in about 15 mins ago, I got abducted by this girl in the car and her husband" I said pointing at Jayla's car. Jamal got out the car. "Officer her boyfriend..well husband is just down the road." Jeremy said. "I know I seen him" the officer said. Jayla got out the car. "What do you mean you know!!??? Do something about it!!!" I yelled. "YEA MAN!" Jamal yelled. "Wait a minute....

dad?" I said. He took his shades off and looked at me. "Avery?.. that's you?" He said. "Dad what's going on???" Jayla said. "Ohhhhhhhhh shit!" Jamal said.

To Be Continued...