Part 25

...i opened my eyes, the gun fell out of my mouth and my dad fell to the floor. I looked down at him laying on the floor dead. I looked up and it was Jamal at the door, his hands was shaking with a gun In his hand. He shot my dad. "Are you okay?" He said. "Yes, Im okay" I said shaking. He put the gun in his pocket and walked out to me. "Is this Jeremy?" He looked down at the other body he seen on the floor. "Yes." I said crying. I was so scared. I would've been dead if Jamal was a second late from killing my dad. "Thank you Jamal." I said. He grabbed me and hugged me. "Your welcome." He said.  "I'm going to call the police" he said. He called the police and I stood there traumatized. A cab pulls up outside and it was my aunt Pam. She walks in. "What in the hell!!!!" She yelled out. "They we're going to kill me aunt Pam." I cried running to her. She held me tight. "Oh my baby." She said holding me. "I was just tryna leave and Jeremy showed up then dad shot him and dad tried to kill me and Jamal saved me" I cried. "Jamal saved you?" She said. "Yes teetee!" I said. She hugged me tightly. "I'm glad they didn't kill you baby..." She said releasing me out her arms. She wiped my tears. "...because now I can kill you" she said pulling out a gun on me and Jamal.

To be continued...