Chapter 7- Dream

"MYSCLAW!" Screeched my mother's voice causing me to flinch and back but into the darkness of a corner of a red room

What the hell she is supposed to be dead.

"Answer me you, stup..." she cut herself off as she made eye contact with me

"Arr, there you are, look at what you did to me MYSCLAW!" screamed my mother as she had her hand on my face and made me face her.

What the bloody hell is going on?!

She was still wearing her hospital gown and those haunting thick wool socks on her feet. She looked like a bloody zombie. Blood and red drenched her and her limps where bent the wrong way as well as one of her eyes way gone.

"Look at what you did to me Killer."

"You bloody murder!!!!!" She screeched as she was about to rip my head off but I fell down a hole and found myself now in my childhood home.

I look to the living room to see my father with a bottle of whisky as he starts talking me.

No I am in mary-vile nowhere near Beacon Hills.

"Look at what you did you dumb brat, you killed your mother and your killing me now."

"Stiles, you are nothing a cold blooded Murder, look at what you did today." Said my father as I was suddenly back on the bus

Okay where the fuck is the exit on this sick fucking trick?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

"I had a child you dick, I did this job for the money." Said the leader I had killed today with a bulletin his hand as suddenly he turned into a skeleton in front of me suddenly as the next man came up to me and ripped my ear off my head causing me to let out a horrid scream.

That's my bloody ear bitch

Suddenly all the scenery changed again and I was in a graveyard and my ear was back to where it was.

Okay what the shit is happening here?

Suddenly something caught my eye. The name of the grave I was standing in front of it. It had my name on it, I turned around to run but My mother was there, My father and the three men I killed today all pushed me into the grave making everything go back for a second before I opened my eyes again. I saw nothing but darkness. I tried to get up. I couldn't I ended up just hitting my head.

Okay what the Hale {Pun intended}

It became hard to breath and then it hit me. I was underground in a bloody motherfucking coffin.

"This is a dream stiles, come on, wake up, WAKE UP!" I SCREAMED TO MYSELF

Suddenly I woke up in the hotel bed I had fallen asleep in. I was only a dream. Well.... Most of it anyway. My mum was still dead, I killed people and my father is an asshole. Yeah but most of it was a dream... a really fucked up dream.