Chapter 12- November 23 1943

It's been a busy 4 months honestly don't know where to start... the beginning would be boring and cliche but I am not really in the mood to go into deep detail about what happened. Basically what happened was that General made me form my our team we were known as the Crisom Forces. The group consisted of myself, Uriel Rivers, Mason Holland, an asshole known as Private Linton and of course none other than James Howlett who I know better as Logan. We have been taking out Hydra bases left, right and centre and I would always keep an ear out for any news about the Howling Commandos. 4 months have passed and  November has come to fast... way to fast. Our group had only just got back to base after a hard mission which left Private Linton in a medical tent. Honestly, I don't feel bad for him he is such an asshole... I was surprised James hasn't killed him yet seeming I already know Holland and Rivers are planning his death.

Peggy came into my tent and told me the news I have been dreading for the last 4 months.

"I am sorry Jason... James Barnes was KIA {Killed in Action}."

"Do you mind leaving me for a moment, Peggy." 

"Of course." She said leaving my tent as tears rolled down my face... I was never going to see him  again. 

I am never going to see his stupid face smirk... I am never going to see his ocean blue eyes again... I am never going to hear his angelic voice again... I am never going to hear his honey like a laugh or his Grizzly bear snoring... I am never going to see Bucky again.

In that one moment, I realised I loved him and I am never going to be able to tell him that.  I lost the best part of being stuck in the past... I lost Bucky. 

My fist hit my bed... I am going to avenge Bucky but trying to kill Hydra... I knew they make it into the future... I have to hunt them down for the dogs they are... 

I knew soon Stevie would be stuck in the ice for Seventy years leaving me alone in a time that is not my own. Hell, I don't even know if I ever will get back to the future. If I am stuck here then well Hydra is going to feel my fury for as long as I live and killing Doctor Zola was on the top of my list.