Chapter 7- The Mall

Stiles POV:

Honestly, on the way to the mall, I still have so many questions: who was Nick Fury...No that was the main question and I didn't want to piss of Aunt Natasha so I figured it was best if I didn't ask.

"I still don't know why you didn't come to me about all the shit that went down earlier."

"I would have but I didn't know who I could trust... after what hydra did to me... I just couldn't be too careful." I told her seriously

"How did you get that scar on your cheek?"

"It was my last mission with the Howling Force and as Rivers and Holland went down my cheek got grazed with a bullet." I told her 

"Who did you get destroy most of the evidence that you were in the 1940s?" asked Steve 

"That would be Peggy Carter herself... after you went into the ice we become really close friends."

"Sorry I am still wondering how you are alive after Peggy was pretty sure you were died." Steve tells me

"Peggy made sure that everyone believed I was dead."

"Well after I turned to dust in 1940, I woke up in my bar in 2014 with my asshole of an ex-friend Scott McCall... Scott told me something about magic and that part confused the living hell out of me." 

Steve speed up in walking while I just casually strolled. Natasha went up to Steve and said "First rule of going on the run is, don't run, walk."

"If I run in these shoes, they're gonna fall off." Steve retorted causing me to snicker

Natasha looked at me giving me her famous death glare causing me to stop snickering instantly.

"Do you know how we are going to see anything on this flash drive?" Natasha asked me 

I sighed, "Natasha you took us to a mall and you don't know how to see what's on the flash drive without being caught?"

She just shrugged and said, "That's why I brought you."

"I thought you brought me because of my amazing personality." I retorted 

"I found out many tricks in all my years of being a merc and that is when a client gives you information on a flash drive never use your drive... use a public device... it's harder for people to track you." 

"Bingo." I said as I pointed to a Mac store.

We walked into the make store.

Natasha then decided to inform me and steve that. "The drive has a level six homing program, so soon as we boot up shield will know exactly where we are,"

"How much time do we have?"

"About nine minutes from now," I said as she put the flash drive into a Mac Book Pro

Nastha said as she looked at the computer screen, "Fury was right about that ship, somebody's trying to hide something. This drive is protected by some sort of AI, it keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands."

"Can you override it?" asked Steve 

" The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me. Slightly." 

"Try running a tracer... you may be able to see where it's coming from

Suddenly one of the Apple Employees come over.

"Can I help you guys with anything?"asked the male employee.

Natasha replied with" Oh, no. My fiancé was just helping me with some honeymoon destinations."

I tried not to laugh at the look on Steve's face as he realised what Natasha was doing.

"Right! We're getting married,"

"Congratulations. Where do you guys thinking about going?" asked the employee

Steve and I look at the screen to see that the tracer traced the signal to New Jersey.

"Oh I have the exact same glasses."

"Wo you guys could be twins." Natasha said in a panic. I face palm. Lucky I had a plan B.

"Hey there handsome." I said giving him a wink and I could tell that it was working seeming his face flushed and I could see his adam's apple bob. I really hate flirting with people to distract them but I seems I am really good at it like crazy good seeming I turned a few straight guys guy for me.

"Hello can I help you?" asked the employee

"No but I believe I can help you." I said with a smirk across my face

"What's your name?" asked the male employee

"Uriel Wilson."

"Aaron." He said to me  as I walked closer to me 

I whispered in his ear, "How about when your not working I talk French between your legs."

As I said that I could see that in his jeans a small bulge was forming and I smiled at that.

"Call me when your off work handsome," I said with a wink as I indirceted to Natasha that it was time to leave.

As we left the store I told Natasha and Steve the location of the signal, "Wheaton, New Jersy." 

"Do you have the flash drive?" Aunt Natasha asked me

I gave it to her before I looked at Steve like he had seen a ghost.

"You know it?" asked Natasha 

"I used to. Let's go."

Suddenly it hit me I know this location as well this is were we set up our first Sheild base all those years ago. I decided not to tell them because they will see it as soon as we get there. I scaned the area for the strike team.

As we made it to the escalator I see one of the strike team on it as well as Natasha.

I put my head down and looked at my phone looking like I was reading something while Natasha said to Steve, "Kiss me."

"What?"

Natasha explained herself quickly, " Public displays of affection make people very uncomfortable."

"Yes they do." I said 

When suddenly Natasha pulled Steve into a kiss and the strike team person looks away.

"You still uncomfortable?"

"It's not exactly the word I would use." said Steve as I answered 

"Yes, it made me very uncomfortable."

"Yeah well you flirting with the Apple Employee was highly disturbing." Natasha retorted 

"You Panicked and I knew I could distract him."

"You distracted him alright Stiles, don't think I didn't notice the bulge in that man's pants." Natasha told me

"Sorry but I don't control human beings do I."