Chapter 6: Ritsu

Kyoya stared at the animated girl on his phone.

"That's Ritsu, our old classmate." Nagisa said.

"How did she get into my phone?" Kyoya asked, pushing his glasses up his nose.

Nagisa and Karma shrug. Karma turned to Nagisa.

"Should we introduce the others to him?" He asked.

"Didn't Karasuma sensei just tell you to stop telling people..." Nagisa sighed. "Okay. If it's just the class..."

"Let's go to the classroom! We can make him help..." Karma said slyly.

"What will I help with?" Kyoya asked. "And am I allowed to know this?"

"Sure. If it's just the class." Karma shrugged.

"When will we go?" Kyoya asked, a glint of interest in his eyes.

"We can go now." Nagisa offered.

He took out his phone.

"Hey Ritsu, can you get everyone to go to the classroom. Tell them we're bringing a......schoolmate...." Nagisa said.

"Okay! I'll call them right now!" Ritsu smiled.

"Thanks Ritsu."

"We can go there and wait for now." Karma said.

Kyoya nodded. He stood up and placed his laptop in his bag and looked at Karma.

"Where are we going?"

—-

Im sorry for the short chapter but I'm lazy.

Also, did anyone notice that Ritsu's name without the 'i' is Rtsu and the alphabet goes rstu? All you have to do is switch the 's' and the 't'. Then add an 'i'.