Chapter 14

"Nagisa."

"No."

"Nagisaaa."

"No."

"Na. Gi. Sa."

"No."

"Nagi-"

"Be quiet for a second Karma!" The annoyed blueberry (a/n: my phone autocorrected whatever I was typing to that) shouted.

"But Nagisa chan you took my phone!" Karma whined. "And I'd like it back now." He held out his hand at Nagisa who's back was turned.

"Hold on..." he mumbled. Nagisa turned around with a bright smile and handed the redhead's phone to him. "Here you go."

Eyeing him suspiciously, Karma turned the phone over in his hands. "What did you do to it...?"

"Nothing." Nagisa replied, turning and walking away. Then Karma gasped in realization.

"Nagisa if you did what I think you did I am going to make your life a living hell." Karma said demonically. Nagisa shuddered, knowing that was true.

Karma went through his pictures before glaring at his friend.

"You deleted them!" He exclaimed. "How could you?!"

"They were picture of me cosplaying because of you and Nakamura San." Nagisa said, annoyed.

"They were beautiful, I don't know what you're talking about." Karma shot back, walking past Nagisa. Then he smirked and looked back. "Oh but don't worry Nagisa chan. I saved them all on my computer as backup."

Nagisa stared at him in shock then took out his own phone. "Ritsu delete all those pictures-"

Phone taken away, Nagisa stared at Karma embarrassment clear on his face.

"What was that Nagisa?" Ritsu called from his phone.

"Delete-!"

"It's nothing Ritsu, sorry for wasting your time." Karma interrupted.

"Nooo! Ritsu!!" Nagisa wailed as the AI went to explore the internet.

"Well Nagisa chan. I guess you're suffering enough already." Karma smiled. "So just because I'm nice I won't ruin your social life."