Chapter 10: i dont have a title for this chapter so whatever

As the two boys walked back to the apartment they shared, Nagisa sighed at thought of what had happened.

"What's wrong?" Karma asked.

"Do you think it was right telling Kyoya-san about Koro sensei?" He asked uneasily.

Karma shrugged.

"I don't see a problem." He said, taking out an anti sensei knife and playing with it, earning glances from passbyers.

Nagisa stared at the green object in shock.

"Where'd you get that?" He asked, reaching out for it.

Karma chuckled, handing the knife to Nagisa.

"I always have one up my sleeve. And if that Kyoya guy tries to find out more about Koro sensei, I'm sure Ritsu'll stop him." He laughed.

Nagisa hesitated, but nodded, examining the knife.

"I wonder if that still works on him..." Karma commented when Nagisa didn't say anything.

Nagisa looked up at the red head.

"You're going to try aren't you?" He asked, not fazed about the red head's ways anymore.

Karma gave him a sly smirk.

"Don't you trust me Nagisa chan?" He asked, innocently.

Nagisa sighed again, as he took out his keys.

"Not really."

Karma took out his phone.

"Hey Nagisa, remember this?" He asked, as Nagisa unlocked the front door to the apartment.

Nagisa pushes open the door and walked in, glancing at the phone. His head shot back when he realized what it was.

"Delete that picture!" He shouted embarrassed, reaching for the phone. (Picture in media. The visible pictures on the bottom are mine though. I just edited the picture...)

Karma stepped in and shut the door, holding the phone above his head. A sly smile made its way onto his face.

"Nope! Do you remember this too? And this? And this and this and this?" Karma smirked, swiping through pictures and videos of Nagisa.

The blue haired boy put his head in his hands in embarrassment.

"Stop...just....stop...." he mumbled.

Karma who felt slight slight, very slight pity, stopped teasing Nagisa.

"Alright, fine..." he pouted.

Nagisa looked relieved as he glanced at his friend. Then he let out a sigh of relief.

"What's with the sighs?" Karma asks bluntly.

—-

I'm so sorry for the ending. Anyways, I'm gonna see if I can make a chapter of Karma's pictures. This is for @elementalangle. Byebye.