Chapter seventeen

The next day
Walking into class, everyone stared at Nagisa and Karma.

"Nagisa! What happened to you and karma?" Haruhi asked.

"Hm? Oh it's nothing." He smiled. "Don't worry about it."

"Er... okay..." Haruhi looked at the two injured boys cautiously.

At the host club
"NAGISA! KARMA! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACES?!" Tamake shouted, running up to the blue boy and grabbing his face. He held his face, turning it as he stared at the bandaid and bruises on his cheek. "WHO DID THIS??!"

"It's nothing." Nagisa said, smiling as he took Tamaki's hands off his face. "Don't worry about it."

Turning to Karma, Tamaki did the same to him. He grabbed his face but was flipped over the redhead's shoulder.

"Don't touch me." He grumbled.

Tamaki scrambled to Kyoya and hugged his leg.

"Mommy, Karma's being mean." He sniffed as he shivered at his experience of being judo flipped.

"What's wrong with him?" Honey asked Nagisa, hugging his bunny.

"Which one? Karma or Tamaki senpai?"

"Karma kun."

"He's just upset. He'll be fine in a few days don't worry about it." Nagisa said, walking off to talk to his redhead friend. He whispered something to Karma, making him smirk and nod.

"What'd you tell him?" Haruhi asked curious on how Nagisa managed not to get flipped.

"It's nothing." Nagisa smiled. "Don't worry about it."

—-

Sorry for being late. I got bored of wattpad and I need to finish my hw. I've been procrastinating so now I have to finish my essay and school starts Thursday. I literally have four days left ;-;