Chapter thirteen

As soon as the bell rings, Karma darts out of his seat, school supplies flying behind him.

"Karma!" Nagisa shouts. He shoves his materials into his school bag and chase after the redhead, leaving Haruhi in the classroom.

Not a sound was heard nor was anything seen as the two boys ran down the hall.

"Karma!" Nagisa shouted again. "You better not be doing what I think you're gonna do!"

The redhead smirked and looked back, as he ran to the host club.

"And what is that Nagisa?" He laughed.

Face red, Nagisa began to speed up to catch his friend.

But he was too late.

Karma slammed the door on Nagisa as soon as he entered and a thud was heard— probably the blue haired boy crashing into the door— and took out his phone.

"Look everyone." He said, running up to the present members. Kyoya looked up from his computer to glance at the red head only to be shone a picture of Nagisa wearing a dress.

"Wait is that-" Hikaru began.

"Nagisa?!" Kaoru finished, both twins astonished. Then they looked at each other and grinned slyly.

The phone was snatched from the Karma's hand and the said boy frowned.

"Nagisa..." Hikaru started.

"Let's dress you up like a girl!!" Kaoru shouted deviously.

Kaoru grabbed a girl's uniform out of no where and Hikaru took Nagisa by the arm, pulling him out.

"Karma!!" Nagisa voice faded as the twins brought him away from the club room.

"What...just happened...?" A confused Haruhi asked, just entering the room.

"Nothing." Karma shrugged. "Nothing except for the fact that Nagisa took my phone."

"Oh...okay..."

—-

I said I would update on weekends but I forgot. So I'll do it now. And a bonus Karma's picture chapter. My phone is dying again ;-;