Chapter 18

"I'm going to regret this..." Nagisa murmured while rubbing his head.

"What's wrong Nagisa?" Haruhi asked the stressed boy as he walked into class the following day.

"I made a promise I have no intention of keeping." He sighed. "This is not going to be fun."

"What do you mean Nagisa?" Karma asked, popping out of no where. "This will be fun." He grinned. "Oh so very fun." His grin turned into a mischievous smirk.

Haruhi glanced at the two boys. One looking as if he wanted to die and the other looking as if the world had just crowned him the Lord.

"What did you promise him?" She asked Nagisa curiously.

"I promised..." he mumbled the rest of his sentence as quietly as he could while Karma's smirk grew even more devious- if that was even possible.

"I'm sorry, what?" She asked again.

"He promised- hm hmhm hm hm!" Nagisa's hand was over Karma's mouth before he could finish the sentence. The two glared at each other before Nagisa pulled his hand away.

"Did you just lick me?" He questioned in horror.

"He promised to - hmhm hm hm!" Again, Nagisa's hand was over Karma's mouth.

"Shut up Karma!" Nagisa blushed.

"The pictures are going up anyways so why do you care?" Karma asked, pulling Nagisa's hand away.

Nagisa stared at him, a mixture of devastation and horror.

"Karma!" He cried.

"What's going on?!" Haruhi cut in, feeling extremely confused.

"Nagisapromisedtoc-hmhm hm hm!" Enraged, Karma removed Nagisa's hand and chased him around the school, zooming past classmates who wondered wtf just passed.

"But... I want to know..." Haruhi trailed off as she watched them leave.