Chapter nine: access denied

"Hm..." Kyoya was at home, finally giving him the time to think about everything.

He looked through his notes and drew stars around important things-which was pretty much everything.

⭐️Koro sensei

⭐️Class 3-E

⭐️School affected by class letter

⭐️Quit being a teacher

⭐️Kunugigaoka junior high

⭐️Karasuma sensei, Japan's ministry of defense

⭐️Mid-year transfers

⭐️Irina sensei

⭐️ Secret

⭐️ Not allowed to tell anyone

Kyoya stared at his notes.

"Koro sensei..." he turned on his laptop and clicked a few buttons. His eye widen at what he saw.

"No no no! You can't search Koro sensei up!"

"Your name is Ritsu correct?" He cleared his throat.

"Yes! And I was part of Class 3-E! I don't appreciate the fact that you are searching up my former teacher-or anything not related to you-for your own personal interests." Ritsu scold.

Kyoya stared at her.

"So if I were to do a project on him, would you let me do my research?" Kyoya asked, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

Ritsu goes quiet.

"No! Not until the class allows it!" She says in triumph.

Kyoya goes quiet.

"Alright then. I'll ask them tomorrow. Can you get them all to Ouran High School?"

Ritsu makes an x with her arms.

"Some of them have class."

"Some of them?"

"Yeah! I tu-"

Ritsu covers her mouth.

"You don't need to know. Anyways, you cannot search up Koro sensei!" She shouts. Then she disappears.

Ignoring what the animated girl had said, Kyoya typed in the search bar again "koro sensei".

"What?"

He stared at the large red X on his laptop.

"Access denied. This information is secured. No further research" it read.

"But I can search anything on this computer..." he mumbled. "Ritsu, is this your doing?" He asked the laptop.

Ritsu appeared on the screen once again, showing an upset expression.

"Do not press further into this."

Then she dissolved.

—-

How was the chapter? Please comment so I know what to fix or add. If you don't like this story, feel free to tell me, or just stop reading.