Chapter twenty one

"Y-you're all so mean..." Nagisa sniffed as he blushed from all the stares he got.

'Click'

Karma and Rio has done what they said and had stripped him in bitch sensei's car, tossing his striped pajamas out the window. They gave his bitch sensei's spare cardigan which was pretty large on the petite boy but barely covered the ends of his underwear so they tied Rio's sweater around his waist. 

"So, so mean..."

'Click'

They were currently at a food court after a couple of hours of shopping and Rio had made him try on multiple dresses until settling on a short purple dress.

"But this isn't even a winter dress..." Nagisa has mumbled when Rio shoved him into the dressing room.

"I think you look amazing in it," bitch sensei raised an eyebrow.

'Click, click'

"Yeah! Maybe you could wear it when we meet up with everyone else tomorrow!" Rio said slyly.

Nagisa's head sprang up and he looked at her, horrified. "No!"

'Click'

She shrug. "Just a suggestion."

"I think it's a good idea," Karma said as clearly as he could with a soda straw in his mouth.

'Click'

'Click'

"How many are you planning to take?!" Nagisa sobbed, red faced at Karma who shrugged.

"You deleted the ones I had on my phone."

'Click'

"Hey, send that to me." Rio glanced over his shoulder.

"Nakamura!" Nagisa dropped his head onto the table, covering it with his arms. "I want to go home..."

But, he didn't have any keys or anything to pick a lock with.

~~~

Hey hey, this will probably be my last until a very long time (maybe)

But here, have this trashy edit that I tried to make but failed terribly in:

That's what Nagisa's wearing