|Chapter 2|

Tobirama wakes up to not-so-gentle tugging at his tail.
When he turns arround howerver his frown changes into a small amused expression at seeing little Tsunade trying to wake him up, Mito standing behind her smiling in amusement.
"Wake up Tobiwa-chan!"
Tsuna insists, he wants to be a good uncle-slash-somewhat-unoficial-pet and puts his head back in it's place which is on top of his crossed front paws and pretends to fall asleep.
Little Tsuna huffs and tries to wake him up, after a while of fruitless attembs she just picks him up making him open his eyes and let out a goddamn mewl.
Mito had to stiffle a giggle at that.
Tsunade carried him over to kitchen with slight difficulty, she is propably the same in size as him after all, maybe even slightly smaller.
Mito watches as Tsunade drags the surprised Senju-turned-Cat into the kitchen and sets him by a bowl of cooked fish Mito had made him for breakfast. Mito shrugged when he raised eyebrow at her. There was also a bowl of fresh water next to it.
When Tsuna ate her own breakfast and ran off to play with her baby brother and parents he gave her a flat look.
"What?"
She asks and he gestures towards the bowls.
"Well you are technicly a cat now, so get used to it."
He gives her a funny look.
"You got yourself into this mess, now you are a cat, my cat."
She grins as he groans but nods anyway.
"So who else are we going to tell about err your situation Tobirama-kun?"
She asks and he thinks about it before she hands him a paper and ink and he writes.
'For now it will be just you, but later i whould like to tell Hiruzen and no one else. It whould only bring trouble for us all.' She nods at him and pets his head making him purr.
She then grinns at him.
"Well this isn't so bad. Hashirama and I always wanted to get a cat but i din't think this is what we maent."
He huffs an amused sound and she chuckles along.
The day went somewhat normally. Tobirama getting used to his new body, playing with Tsunade and Nawaki. Mito teasing him.
All in all it was pretty pleasant day.

• • •

[Timeskip few weeks. Hokage tower.]

Hiruzen Sarutobi, the sandaime Hokage of Konohagakure no sato was dealing with his worst enemy.
Paperwork.
He did not however expect when Mito Uzumaki entered his office after a polite knock along with...
Either giant cat or small Snow Leopard...
Hard to tell.
However the biggest shocker was when she told him that the cat was his not-so-dead-anymore sensei.
Of course that was after activating the privacy seals in the office.
So he did what anyone in his place whould do.
Demand for a proof and after it was given to him by the cat flaring it's chakra and writing 'Still doupting me Saru? Really?'
And a smirk from said cat he very nearly lost it.
After a while of staring into the cat's pokerface he smaked his head on the tabel.
"Of course you died and managed to turn yourself into a fucking cat at the same time!"
The cat-Tobirama-sensei- just gave him a blank-slightly offended-stare.
"Who else knows?"
He groans out.
"Only you and me Sarutobi-kun."
Mito answers.
Tobirama nods and looks arround the office. Nothing changed much exscept for the third picture on the wall.
First was his elder brother Hashirama who died quiet a while ago.
Next was him still covered in see-through black cloth making his heart ache, how must they have felt?
Depression aside he looked at the third with proud eyes, his student Hiruzen Sarutobi. The sandaime Hokage. He then looked at the giant piles of paperwork. Had his student not figured his trick out yet?
He might tell him buut...naaah let him suffer!
"Why are you staring at me like that? I hate that stare, it's the stare you put on when making us suffer. Seriously man-cat?- you are way too sadistic for your own good."
Saru told him nervously.
He just grinned back and looked at Mito raising an eyebrow and gesturing towards Hiruzen and his paperwork.
"Hmm Tobirama-kun is right, we should go now. You have a job to do."
Mito told him smirking at the last part.
With a way-too-cheerefull smile Mito and Tobirama left him to suffer.