|Chapter 3|

It had been few weeks since they told Hiruzen about Tobirama's 'condition'.
So far nothing really interesting happened other then the fact that everyone got used to Tobirama beeing arround.

So here he was, walking arround the village and making sure nothing is wrong. He is going with a team that will be patrolling the borders today.
Thanks Mito!
After a while of walking, kids petting , dogs barking and whatnot he finally came to the gate where the team is.
"There you are Tobirama"
Said one of the shinobi 'Uchiha Tadashi' if he remembers correctly.
No he doesn't hate the whole Uchiha clan as many liked to believe.
Just Madara.
But he's dead, so.
He lets out a small.
....emm roar? Growl? Whatever!
As an answer.
"We are just waiting for Kagami now."
Kagami.
One of his old students.
Also an Uchiha.
He was a sweet if not little annoying kid.
"Here he is!"
Tsubaki Hyuuga from the Branch family.
If there is anyone he really hates, that whould be the Main Hyuuga family.
Most of them anyway.
The elders mostly.
They seal away members of the branch family and use them like some kind of slaves.
That is something he always wanted to stop.
Shame he didn't get to finish it.

And indeed Kagami was running over, the boy was the same as he remembers.
If a little more sad.
"Hey guys, sorry for beeing late!"
He smiled cheerefully.
Sadness was howerver hidden in his eyes.
"It's fine, now let's go!"
Dairyuu of the Akimichi clan.
He likes the clan.
They are interesting to be arround.
He himself lets out a small roar.
"Oh heya Tobira!"
Kagami pets him, he lets him.
(That rhymes!)
Tobirama lets out a small purr in return. He had been trying to help his other students cope with his death.
He may not be abel to tell them but he can at least support them.
"Well what are we waiting for? Come on!"
And with the Akimichi's call they rush out.
It's easy for Tobirama to match their speed.
He can actually outrun them.
Which reminds him he still haven't figured out how to use the Hiraishin without throwing kunai.
He is abel to use jutsu so why not that?
Maybe ha could tatoo the seal on one of his paws and mark stuff by touching it?
Hmm..well no time to think about that!
The most annoying part however is that the seal on his back is now gone.
Or? Is it just under the furr?
He will get Mito to check.
(I got that idea from another fanfinction where the Hiraishin is kind of of a summoning jutsu and he had to have the whole seal on his back tatooed)

• • •

The patrol went normally, well that was until enemy nin attacked.
Kumo.
Again.
They were forced to split up.
Tobirama went with Kagami.
Tadashi went with Tsubaki and Dairyuu.
Kagami beeing the strongest out of them didn't need that much help.
Besides to them Tobirama is a ninneko (ninja cat i made that up ok?).
Unfortunely some of the kumo nin were from the Kinkagu force and remembered Kagami so the majority of them went after the konoha nin and ninneko.
The fight was long and they were attacking from all sides.
Tobirama was fightning some of them off beeing careful not to get killed (again).
He had just killed one of them with a bite to neck (eww) and that's when he noticed one of them sneaking up on Kagami who even with his Sharingan couldn't keep track of them all.
He roared at him and he quickly turned arround avoiding the enemy's jutsu but it was too late and the lightning jutsu hit him im his side and he was blasted few feet away.
They were about to finish him off when Tobirama hiraishined to his side.
The seal was still on both of them then.
He is glad he placed it on everyone of his students.
With a mighty roar he called out in his head: "Water Style! Water dragon jutsu!"
And the water was dragged out of nearby  plants and air and a giant dragon made of water was formed.
Then it attacked with roar of it's own, succesfully sweeping all of the enemy shinobi away.
"Sensei?"
He looked at a shocked Kagami amd smiled stepping closer to Kagami who hugged him in a death grip.
He returned it by putting one of his paws on his back.
"B-but how?.."
He asked.
Tobirama just gave him a look.
"Oh right, you can't talk"
He scratched his neck sheepishly.
Tobitama just shook his head with a smile and looked arround at the knocked out kumo nin.
They made a quick job out of them and took one for interogation.
"I can't believe i haven't noticed!"
Rambled Kagami as the two of them walked back.
"I mean cmon! Your eyes,fur,attitude."
At that Tobirama looked at him offended.
"No offence."
Tobirama just huffed and gestured towards others.
Kagami was still limping from his injury.
"Oi! What happened to you Kagami?"
Dairyuu asked.
They all were relativly alright
scratches here and there, torn clothes but Tadashi seemed to be limping.
Their standard jounin clothes were torn.
Tadashi's usually straight shoulder lenght hair looked like a rat's nest
and there was another scar on his left cheek in adition to the one on his chin. His onyx eyes sweeping over them.
Tsubaki looked pretty much fine.

Her long dark brown hair was no longer in a pony tail. It wasn't even long anymore.
It was now short to her chin and had obviously been cut with a weapon, maybe a kunai or a katana.
Dairyuu also looked fine if just a bit torn.
His short spiky brown hair was also messier then before.
His green eyes looking at Kagami's wound.
"I am fine guys, Tobira saved my ass over there."
At that they sighted in relief and each pet Tobirama saying that he's a hero.
He swated their hands away tho and Kagami was trying to hold in a laugh.
Tobirama huffed and they returned to Konoha.

• • •
Tadashi,Dairyuu and Tsubaki are my ocs.
I may draw them in the future.
They won't be of any importance howerver.