|Chapter 17|

Tobirama groaned at their amazing luck.  Do note the sarcasm.  As it turned out the chakra following them was the one and only,  Zabuza Momochi,  the devil of the mist.  Knows for his silent killing.  Tobirama must admit the man knew his Suiton jutsus and the mist was quite an obstacle to a sensor but nothing a little chakra can't help with. He mostly stuck by the kids and the old man,  not wanting them to get hurt,  and let Kakashi fight.  His skills with the Sharingan had surely improved but he still has a long way to go and Sasuke was getting rather suspicious. Right now they are dragging Kakashi's unconcious ass to Tazuna's home,  where they were greeted by his daughter Tsunami... Nice name girl. 

He had stayed by either Naruto or Kakashi,  watching over him in case he woke up. He was also thinking about what happened during the battle,  that hunter nin was very much suspicious,  his chakra signature feeling... Like the one that was following them... Oh rainbows and unicorn shit. 

><><><><

He looked up as the kids entered the room and Kakashi was finally awake, Tsunami beeing the first to enter as he woke up, the three genin begun fussing over him and Tazuna also arrived.

"I mean,  it was cool and all,  but maybe you shouldn't be using that sharingan if ot hurts you?" Asked Sakura and Sasuke frowned,  obviously wanting to ask about it and Tobirama put a paw on his leg and.  When the genin turned to him he shook his head and he sighted, nodding. After a while Kakashi frowned under his mask. 

"He's Alive.. Zabuza is alive,  isn't he,  Tobirama?"

He asked,  looking at the ex-Hokage,  who nodded.  Kalashi sighted and the kids became worried.  Asking questions until a kid rushed in.

"It's useless,  you're all just going to die!  Don't try to be heroes!"

Tsunami scolded the child while Tazuna just hugged the kid,  saying that 'it was ok to be mean to them,  he was all the time'.... Ungrateful old mam.  The kid's name is apparently,  Inari.  Tobirama frowns and glances at Naruto,  who was glaring at Inari,   the kid will probably be a problem...

><><><><

Tobirama layed in the grass,  amused as Kakashi decided to train the genin some chakra control. Said genin were confused when he told them they will be climbing trees. 

"Well the thing is,  you aren'tgoing to be using your hands at all."

Said Kakashi,  eye smiling and he walked uo the tree,  the crutch not beeing a problem what so ever.  Tobirama decides to add more salt into the wound and climbs up the tree before sitting upside down on a branch,  oh how he missed training a team...  Kakashi gives him an amused look which he returns,  the three genin were pretty impressed. 

><><><><

Tobirama purred lowly as he let himself be petted by Sakura,  who had joined him high in the tree,  sitting next to him and giggling,  her feet swaying as she smiled down at the boys before her mood gets lowered by Sasuke,  who insead of impressing,  she only managed to make angry.  Tobirama huffed and pushed into her hand,  the girl smiling at him again,  some spark returning as he gives her a 'good job' look.  He glances down as Kakashi encourages the two boy,  well more like provocates,  but,  where's the difference?

><><><><

Somewhere in the afterlife,  Kagami shivers,  he could swear he can feel his sensei's sadism spike up a bit. He wishes luck to whatever poor soul is forced to train with him. 

><><><><

Tobirama looked at the rather angry Naruto,  who had gotten pissed off when Inari blew up at the dinner after he and Sasuke returned from their training.  He sat down next to the blond boy clan in dark orange kimono shirt and nudged him.  The boy lookig at him sadly.  He isn't angry at Inari anymore,  that is for sure. But he is probably thinking about his parents.  Angry that no one is willing to tell him who they were.  Tobirama bites his lip as the boy strokes his fur before looking at his left front leg and bitting it slightly, letting some blood drip down and soak before smearing it over the place he knows he put a storage seal as a human on. A scroll poofs into excistence and Tobirama unravles it as Naruto eyes him curiously.  The feline looks at the writing on the scroll before deciding what exactly he wants to give to Naruto.  He nods as he smears the rest of the blood on his paw and a light blue hoodie with dark blue streaks running down the arms pops up.  He takes the hoodie in his mouth and pushes it to Naruto,  the boy taking it in confusion,  looking at the old,  obviously used hoodie. "What is it?" Tobirama pushes it into his chest,  looking at him pointedly.  "It's.. Mine?" His eyes widden as Tobirama nodded after a while.  Naruto looked at the hoodie,  as he noted it obviously belonged to someone before.  His eyes widden as an idea pops into his head.  It was a male hoodie.  "Did it... Belong to my dad?" Tobirama gave him a gentle look and nodded,  Naruto felt tears prick at his eyes before hugging the feline.  "Arigato... " He managed to sob out slightly and Tobirama nuzzled to him close, Naruto put on the hoodie,  it probably looked strange on his clothes,  he'll have to get some that will fit with it better.  But fow now it's enough,  the two of them end up falling asleep on the roof of the house,  Tobirama briefly aware of Kakashi watching them,  falling asleep after (some the hell how),  resealing the scroll into the seal on his front leg.

Said shinobi's single visible eye was looking at them softly,  fidgeting with a strange three pronged kunai with seals on the handle.  'Sensei... If you could only see him now.  Both of them.'

><><><><

I am sorry ot was so short but i reaaally wa ted to update as soon as possble and alo do a small Tobirama-Naruto bonding scene where Tobirama gives something of Minato's to him.  I oroginally wanted it to be the Kunai and for it to be like a special gift to Naruto becouse it belonged to the Yondaime but i think his father's hoodie was a better option.

Comment,  Vote and Enjoy the rest of your day.
-Takawari/Diana/Daina

I apologize for any mistakes or typo's,  i f you see any do point them out. be it grammar,  small letter in names,  spelling or sentence formation.