| Chapter 9 |

Few years later.

Tobirama watched amused from a tree branch as Minato beat the crap out of his Gennin team. He was proud of what the boy achieved, he managed to make his Hiraishin even better and is well on his way to becoming a Hokage. He definitely approver of Kushina's new boyfriend. Yop the two are together and he is pretty sure there will be a marriage soon enough. He quietly observed as Minato went through the bell test with his gennin. Tobirama found it quite amusing that Hiruzen has used the test he and Hahirama gave them when they first met. After Hiruzen, Jiraiya also used the bell test with Minato's team.
Minato himself is using the said test. They had named these teams 'Team 7', after Tobirama's seven men (well six men and one woman) squad. It was nice, knowing that nor he nor Hashirama were completely forgotten. He observed quietly from atop of his tree, the Hatake kid was pretty good but way too cocky and overconfident. A prodigy, son of Sakumo Hatake the White Fang of the Leaf. Sakumo was a good man, he had met him on occasions, and he admires the fact that he had saved his teammates even tho he was shunned away by everyone after that, forcing himself to commit suicide. The kid was 5 when he graduated, very impressive even tho it was possible only because there was a war, again. Sight, yet another war. He will just never have a peaceful life. Next in this team was Obito Uchiha, even tho he belonged to the clan he was nothing like any Uchiha he had ever seen, he loud and always rushes head first. But he is overall a good kid, even tho he is usually shunned away by most of his clan. Then there is Rin Nohara, his friend and much to Tobirama's dismay, Kakashi's fangirl. At least she isn't that bad of a fan-girl. In the end they used at least somewhat of a team-work. Kakashi's idea, of course. He stood up from his lying position and prepared to pounce. Just a moment, a second aaaaaand...

"Wah!" Minato managed to yelp out before he was face down in dirt, Tobirama doing a cat version of a snicker from the top of him. "Tobirama~ get off! You're heavy  what does Kushina-chan feed you?" Minato managed to tease, Tobirama narrowed his eyes playfully, smacking Minato on top of his head with a paw. "Ow! Ok ok, sorry that I called you fat now get off." Minato rubbed his sore head, Tobirama snorted before jumping off. Minato stoop up rubbing his neck sheepishly while looking at his shocked students. "Eeeh sorry kiddos, this is Tobirama. Tobirama these are Rin, Kakashi and Obito." Minato introduced. Tobirama nodded at them, checking them over, Obito had spiky raven colored hair and typical dark Uchiha eyes, Rin had short brown hair and brown eyes, with strange rectangular markings on her cheeks. Kakashi had his father's gravity-defying silver hair and was wearing a fitting black mask that reached his nose, fangirls are cruel creatures, Tobirama knows, he himself had a fair share of them in his human life. Kakashi nodded at him, Obito and Rin were awe-struck. He forced himself not to sight, even as a goddamn cat he is famed across the village. Known as the feline who lived through all of the wars. He had respect alright. "Well then Tobira what are you doing here hmm?" Minato asked him and he looked up at him with a tiny grin, relaxing his pose and nudging his head towards his team. "Ah, watching us huh?" He nodded at that. "Well then why don't you accompany us? We are going to get some lunch. Tobirama's reply was to jump on top of Minato's shoulder, making himself comfortable and making Minato huff out a laugh, this time he was prepared for the extra weight and they set off to whatever restaurant Minato is taking them. They ended up meeting Kushina on their way, said vixen snatching Tobirama off of Minato's shoulder and carried him in her arms making him squirm for a while before letting out a huff. Oh he will enjoy their reaction once Minato becomes Hokage, which he has no doubt he will, and he will be allowed to tell the both of them. They stopped in front of a ramen stand, of course, Kushina's choice, named Ichiraku's Ramen. They were already well known to the owner, a man named Teuchi, he was kind and always welcomed them with a bright smile. "Ah, Namikaze-kun, Uzumaki-chan, Tobirama-kun." The man greeted them. "And who might these youngsters be?" He asked referring to Minato's team. "Oh uh, they are my Gennin team Teuchi-san, this is Obito Uchiha, Rin Nohara and Kakashi Hatake." Teuchi smiled at them and they set down. "So the usual for the three of you and what might you kids want?" He asked as he prepared their meal. "Shio ramen please." Said Rin. "Miso please!" Obito's order. "Tonkotsu please..." Said Kakashi. "Coming right up!" Teuchi told the kids while giving Kushina and Minato their own orders of Miso ramen, bending down to give Tobirama his Shoyu ramen. What? Just because he's a cat doesn't mean he has to eat fish all the time! ...He had fish for breakfast anyway. They talked for a bit and then departed, Tobirama jumping on top of Kushina's shoulder before she could snatch him up again. She laughed and they walked to their home, Minato of course, being the gentleman, walking them home. Tobirama would give him a sly look when they arrived and he would blush. Sight, such innocence hidden in the body of a killer. But they weren't just shinobi, they were humans too. Well they are, he's an overgrown cat. It was evening now, having spent most of the day in the Ramen stand, also eating dinner while they were there. Watching as Kushina entered her room, he went to the living room where he has his own bed. Stretching a bit before flopping in. He doesn't mind his new life, maybe just the inability to speak.