"three"

❛ time for murder. ❜

"𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠?"

Angel currently had her head placed in her hands and was trying to block out the sound of Missy's booming voice as the two sat outside the school gates whilst waiting for the day to start.

The blonde had been pestering Angel nonstop about her hidden relationship with Cory as the girl had practically said nothing about what had gone down between the two over the summer. Missy wanted all the gossip from her best friend but more importantly she wanted to know if the boy was going to treat the brunette right as Cory had a reputation of messing girls around.

"Nope, sorry Jelly, I want all the details and I won't stop until I get them!" Missy proudly stated once she heard Angel groan at the teen's discomfort with talking about her relationship, she also happily giggled at the hated nickname that she had given Angel years ago.

"Nothings going on between Cory and I, we've just gotten closer since Jorden started to mess around," Angel muttered as she played with the ends of her hair. The blonde only smirked in response to her best friend as she could tell she was lying a mile away, Angel could never keep still when she wasn't telling the truth and this was shown when the girl constantly began to fidget when talking about not having feelings for the teen boy.

The duo were about to carry on their conversation but a familiar voice stopped them, quickly looking over to the commotion that had arisen they saw Nas aggressively pushing away Missy's mum before storming off into school. Students around the scene began to snicker and giggle at the state of the Booth mother and once Missy and Angel had made their way over to her the blonde was nearly in tears that she saw one of her best friends react so brutally towards her mum.

"Lend us a fiver, will you, love?" Simone pleaded once her daughter had pulled her into a hug. Angel only watched over the two in both sadness and anger, sadness because she knew what Missy had been through and that the teen girl deserved better than this, but also anger as she couldn't believe how Nas had acted since joining the school with her old friends in tow.

The immense irritation Angel held towards Nas only seemed to increase as the school day went on. Unfortunately, the brunette girls day in relation to her friends seemed to get worse as during a lesson switch over she saw Jordan running around the school halls with a hijab on his head which made Angel quickly sprint after the teen boy and abruptly pulled him to a stop outside the administrator's office.

"What are you playing at?" She hissed at him as she pulled the scarf off his head and shoved it in her handbag. Angel was constantly trying to get the boy out of trouble as she knew if his dad found out it would end badly, however, this school year it seemed like all Jordan wanted to do was cause trouble and she knew sooner or later she wasn't going to be able to save him from the consequences.