"twenty two"

❛ her face might as well be permanently red. ❜

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭, she didn't even flinch as she knew it was her boyfriend but she also wondered why Cory was feeling her up in the mid...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭, she didn't even flinch as she knew it was her boyfriend but she also wondered why Cory was feeling her up in the middle of a biology lesson. But she soon realised that everybody else in the classroom was doing the same with their seating partner, it was just the theirs were on each other's hearts and the teen boys hand was slightly lower.

The brunette slapped her boyfriend's hand from her chest and gave him a dirty look in which he smirked in reply. Angel had been spacing out a lot recently in lesson's, she wasn't sure why but everything in relation to school seemed to bore the girl massively.

"Whats wrong babe?" Cory asked his girlfriend who wasn't usually this quiet. He was starting to get quite worried about her as he missed her sarcastic attitude that he loved.

"Just bored," Angel faintly smiled in reply, it was half true but she was also missing her dad massively, he had been gone nearly a month now and he wasn't due back home for another two weeks - the longest the father has ever been out of the country on business.

"What about we make things more fun before the game tonight? Meet me in the locker rooms before to wish me luck?" Cory whispered. His girlfriends face flushed red at the remembrance of what happened the last time they were in the locker room, and how she lost her virginity in there.

Angel quickly nodded which made the boy smirk in response and lean over to give a small kiss on her cheek. Thankfully the boring biology lesson ended quickly and it was soon lunch time. Angel promised to sit with her boyfriend at lunch which is why she was walking to the canteen with her hand in Cory's.

Riz and Naveed also joined the two on the way but once stopped when Mr Bell walked in front of them. The brunette scowled at the man she was beginning to hate as he had yet to talk to the girl about him impregnating her mother and breaking apart the Evan's family.

"The Three Musketeers, and um Angel! Why did you miss training this morning, Cory?" Mr Bell asked the teen boy. Both the couples face's flushed red at why they were both late to school this morning as the two had got caught up in bed for quite a while getting intimate, Angel just hoped her boyfriend wasn't going to be his cocky self and blurt that to a teacher just to impress his friends who still stood there.

"Something came up, sir." The teen boy smirked. Riz playfully nudged his best friend as he knew the real reason the Wilson boy missed it, Angel was now flushing as red as a tomato and she had shoved her face into her boyfriends side in hopes to cover it up from the teacher who stood in front of her.

The teacher rolled his eyes at the boy's vague response but also sadly looked at the girl who was tucked into his side, he never meant to break apart her family with the affair with Claire, he was supposed to have a word with Angel about the whole thing but whenever he tried to approach her she would walk in the other direction.

"The training session I've organised tonight, A mate of mine's a scout. He's coming to see you," Mr Bell told the Wilson boy, this caused some confusion from the other two boys who stood there but the teacher also reassured that it was to see the whole team play, which was a bit of a lie.

The older man had taken a liking in the two Wilson boys as he knew what their father did to them and he hated it. Luckily the brother's father had actually been okay for the last few weeks but that was down to the fact that both of them stayed at Angle's house most nights now, only going home to show their faces occasionally and to grab clean clothes.

But recently it had been Jordan staying at the girl's house more than her own boyfriend, she didn't mind but she had once questioned him about it and it came out that his worthless father had kicked the younger Wilson brother out.

The lunch break had gone fast and the couple were now walking to their last lesson after grabbing her boyfriends PE kit from his locker, the brunette knew he was stressed out about the scout coming to watch him play as she knew this could bring him big opportunities, so she tried to reassure him the best she could with both words and kisses.

They stopped on their way once they spotted Jordan, Cory knew he was staying at Angels most nights after being kicked out, but his girlfriend had told him that he didn't stay every night which worried the boy as he didn't know where his little brother was at night.

"Jordan, are you all right?" Cory questioned his younger brother who was getting a plastic bag out of his locker.

Angel sadly smiled at her best friend and Jordan smiled back after mumbling out that he was fine, the older teen boy was about to ask him where the boy was staying when he wasn't at Angels but Mrs Carter cut them off once she had walked up to the trio.

"What's in the bag? Do you mind me having a look?" Mrs Carter asked Jordan whilst holding her hand out to grab it. It was no secret that the boy was selling drugs but Angel still found it extremely rude that the women thought the worst of her best friend, and she was about to question her on it but Cory squeezed her hand and mumbled a 'don't' which made the girl stop.

The teacher looked through the bag but all she found was some dirty clothes, the younger boy was going over to Angels after the rugby practice as she insisted she washed them for him.

"Disappointed, Miss? What were you expecting? A bloody knife? Bag of drugs?' Jordan sneered to the teacher he didn't particularly like. Mrs Carter was going to apologise but Cory decided to cut in and reveal the secret that the trio had decided to keep between them.

"Dad kicked him out." Cory blurted, after seeing how sad his brother looked he now wanted help for him, the boy was extremely worried about his brother and even though they fought a lot he really did love him.

Mrs Carter asked the boys to talk in her office which left Angel to say goodbye to the two boys she cared deeply about, she just hoped that they were going to be okay as they both deserved the world.

o. 𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮.