"eight"

❛ important information: he isn't happy. ❜

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥."

Angel groaned at what seemed like the hundredth romantic comment her boyfriend had made that morning. Grinning in reply to the girl that lay beside him, Cory leaned over in the small single bed and placed a kiss upon the brunettes lips.

Angel sighed happily at the gesture and started to trace her fingertips along his bare back as she lightly kissed him back. But before things could go any further the couple were stopped by the constant knocking at the door and the Paracha mother yelling at the girl to wake up.

"We need to get you an alarm clock," Cory grumbled into the brunette's hair once the two's moment was ruined and he had buried his head in the girl's shoulder. The pair spent the night at Angle's house after becoming an official couple. The teen girl never knew she could feel this happy after being asked to be Cory's girlfriend, but the grin she woke up with a couple minutes ago still hadn't left the girls face.

"No, we need to get to school," Angel replied, ignoring his request to getting the horrible machine that wakes people up in the morning.

The couple quickly got ready to start the day and walked hand in hand on the short walk to school, as the two entered the building, it felt as if all the students had turned around and stared at them, this made Angel feel slightly uncomfortable and she stepped closer to Cory's side to try and hide herself from the intruding gazes.

Once inside they quickly pecked each other goodbye - which caused a few whispers - and made their way to their separate friend groups. The brunette hadn't heard from Nas or Missy all morning so once spotting Jordan who was putting some papers into his locker, she quickly bounced her way over to him.

"What's got you in such a good mood?" Jordan asked once he saw that grin that his best friend was wearing, he couldn't help but smile back at the brunette as he loved it whenever she was happy - 'she deserves to be' Jordan thought to himself.

"Cory and I became official!" Angel blushed - looking anywhere but her boyfriend's brother. Jordan smiled slightly for the girls happy attitude, but soon changed the subject from the loved up teenager having a boyfriend.

"Did you two have sex?" The younger Wilson loudly exclaimed to try and embarrass his friend. His statement caused many people around them to stop and stare, this also included Mr Bell who awkwardly coughed at the boy's vulgarness, Angel not-so-playfully slapped the boy on the arm and harshly whispered a sharp 'No'.

The teacher looked beyond uncomfortable as he quickly pulled Jordan to one side to have a talk with him about a DNA test to see if Jordan's son was the teens. The rest of Angel's day had been going perfectly. She was now dating the boy of her dreams, her dad was due back from abroad tonight, and all her friends seemed happy and healthy since she last spoke to them, however, this lucky streak seemed to of ended when her biology teacher - Ms Shariff, put her in detention for texting her boyfriend under the table.

She was now sat between two boys from her year who would not stop asking her questions about her newly found relationship. Just as the teenage girl was about to scream at the boys constant nagging, Nas - who had come to talk to the same teacher who put her in detention - quickly grabbed Angel by the arm and dragged her out of the classroom. The girl explained that Missy had sent a text to the three's group chat saying that they should go to the Booth household as soon as possible.

"Missy, what happened?" Angel questioned once the two best friends had rushed to the blonde's house. They had immediately let themselves in and threw their bags and coats on the floor. Missy stood in the hallway and she looked deathly ill, her face was as pale as a ghost and the brunette could see her shaking slightly.

"It's Nana. She's dead, We can't tell anyone, they'll take Hayley into care." The blonde eerily spoke. Both girls quickly wrapped Missy into a large hug as neither of them knew what to do in this sort of situation. The two spent the next hour or so trying to convince the Booth sister to call the doctors to report the death, and after a lot of persuading Missy eventually did.

The blonde made both girls promise that neither of them would tell anyone due to the fact that if social services found out Haley would be taken into care and the two Booth sisters wouldn't be together anymore. After Missy assured the girls that she would be okay home alone, the brunette made her depressing walk home, not even seeing her dad's car in the driveway could put a smile on the girls face.

Angel noticed all the lights were still off in her house so she assumed her dad had gone out food shopping like he usually did after getting back from a work trip, the teen girl lived off either toast or Mrs Paracha's cooking when her dad wasn't home and even though the father couldn't cook, he still would warm something up in the oven and call it a meal.

Angel had no energy left in her once she got inside the small home, she didn't even take her shoes or jacket off before slumping upstairs and laying on her bed, that's when she started to cry. She didn't want to show how upset she was in front of Missy as she was already fragile enough as it was, but the teen saw Nana Booth as her own grandma and seeing the woman's deceased body only an hour ago had made Angel break down.

"Angel? I've brought dinner back from the corner shop, I hope you don't mind frozen pizza. Sajid was talking crap again, as usual, said he saw Julie Booth being wheeled out earlier in a body bag!" The Evans father babbled on.

He started to put away the shopping that he had just bought until he didn't hear his little girl running down the stairs to greet him like she normally would when he got home from a long trip. Stopping mid unpacking he made his way upstairs and into his daughter's room, that's where he found Angel weeping into her pillow quietly.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Ian hurriedly asked his teenager whilst pulling her into a tight hug.

Angel couldn't reply and instead cried harder into her dad's shoulder. The brunette managed to get out the words 'Nana' and 'Dead', which made the older man put two and two together, instead of asking any more questions that he knew would upset his daughter he tried to cheer her up in some way.

"I also bumped into Jordan at the shops, mentioned something about a boyfriend?" Ian joked once his daughter had calmed down massively.

Angels face burned red and the father suddenly went into full protective mode, he thought the teen boy was joking about his daughter dating someone as he knew the younger Wilson boy was a massive wind up, but after seeing his daughters reaction to the question he must've guessed wrong.

"Angel, you better be joking me, but if you're not just remember to tell the boy that I'm not afraid to go back to prison."

o. 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩.