"four"

❛ cupid screwed up. ❜

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 - she hated the new school uniform

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 - she hated the new school uniform. After spending the last ten minutes trying to do her purple and blue tie up she ended up throwing it back onto Cory's messy bed with a huff.

The two teenagers had spent the weekend together and since the Wilsons boy's dad wasn't home, she spent the night in his room and as much as Cory tried to do more with the girl that he liked, Angel kept it strictly to kissing - nothing more.

"I guess I won't be asking you to do mine either then," Cory stated as he walked into his bedroom, pointing to his undone tie. Angel giggled in reply and walked up to him to get on her tiptoes and place a feather like a kiss on the boy's lips.

"What was that for?" Cory gushed slightly as he couldn't help but feel his heart swell at the small gesture the girl had given him, he just hoped this wasn't what falling for someone felt like. But whenever the two shared anything of a romantic moment it's like the world wanted to destroy it.

Whether that was either of their parents disturbing them or Jordan bursting into the room unannounced, they were always interrupted when they were in their little bubble where everything felt right, and today that was the sudden sound of the doorbell echoing throughout the house. Cory grumbled in annoyance and quickly mouthed 'this isn't over' to Angel before making his way downstairs to see who was at the door.

Angel smirked before grabbing her bag and following him downstairs, the two would have to leave soon for school and the girl wanted to catch up with Missy to tell her that she had made up with Nas. Angel had called the girl over the weekend and they decided to call it quits as they both admitted to their mistakes, it still didn't mean that Nas and Missy had made up but Angel was determined to change that and have her best friends all together again.

"Mr Bell. What are you doing here?" Angel heard Cory ask once she was down the stairs, she joined the teen boy at the front door and the teacher looked slightly shocked to see both pupils under the same roof, even though he knew Angel was close to Jordan it was still awkward seeing the two together.

"Mrs Carter, she's asked me to fetch Jordan, just to make sure he's all right, you know? Keep an eye out in case there's any trouble." Mr Bell blurted out. There was no way that he was going to slip to the two closest to Jordan what had really happened last week at school, the teacher just hoped the duo didn't already know about how he gave Jordan the bruise that rested just under the boy's eye.

"He left about ten minutes ago."

Mr Bell quickly left the Wilson house after this and so did the two teens, on the way to school it would seem to any bystander that the duo was a couple, they were holding hands and were playfully teasing each other the whole way to school.