"twenty seven"

❛ it takes two to tango. ❜

"𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬? 𝐍𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐬!"

It was the day after Missy and Aarons engagement party, the three best friends were all sat in the Paracha sisters shared bedroom whilst trying to get all the gossip from the brunette who had left the celebration early to go to Sam's house. The two had flirted some more and Nas now really liked the redhead.

However, instead of getting loved up last night like Nas and Missy did, Angel got slight heartbreak as she wasn't planning on taking back Cory this soon, but after seeing his sad face she couldn't help but agree to give things a second chance, this didn't mean the two were dating again, but they decided to take things slow and see where things were going.

"Well, we did a bit more than kiss, We did, like everything, it just felt right, It felt like we were the perfect fit," Nas dreamily stated to her two best friends. Both the girls squealed in delight at their best friend popping her cherry, as all three of them had done so now with their partners.

The three girls decided to go out to town to do some celebratory shopping, but as Nas and Angel were waiting outside the Booth house for Missy to grab her coat, they suddenly got a text from her saying that she didn't feel well and to go without her.

The two girls didn't think anything of it as the blonde was so happy at the moment that they thought nothing could go wrong in her life anymore. The duo walked arm in arm to the local shops whilst gossiping about the last night's events.

"So, what's happening with you and Cory?" Nas stated once she realised her best friends quiet mood, when she was walking home from Sam's that night she saw the brunette and her ex-boyfriend sitting on the sofa's skip whilst the party was going on.

"We're seeing where things go, whatever that means, but I don't want to rush back into things just after he broke my heat with kissing Naveed," Angel admitted, it felt nice to finally talk to someone about her love life for once as everyone else's problems had finally died down.

"Angel, I see the way that boy looks at you, he's so in love with you it actually makes me sick," Nas emphasises to her best friend, she had a feeling that the two would work things out as even though Cory was a well-known player around school, she had seen he had changed for the better by being with Angel.

The brunette laughed at the girl's statement but soon stopped once she noticed the scene going on in front of her. In the middle of the town centre was a protest of people shouting that the Muslims should go home and that the whites were supreme around the town of Ackley bridge. Angel quickly lost sight of Nas as the girl had run over to her sister Razia who was about to throw eggs at the group, but that wasn't even the worst of it as stood right in the middle of the anti-Pakistani rally was Sam.

Angel didn't even have time to blink before the first egg and handful of flour was thrown at the idiotic group of racists, the brunette decided to join in as many of her friends and people who she saw as her family were of colour and she hated to see them being treated this way, as outsiders.

Obviously, the group of young teenagers approach to the rally wasn't the best of ones as when they ran out of food, they all had to sprint away from the people who now chased after them, Angel had yet again lost Nas as she had sprinted down an alleyway and ended up on the nicer side of Ackley Bridge, after realising that no one was following her anymore the brunette leaned up against a nearby wall in order to try and catch her breath from all the running she had just done. The girl then suddenly jumped up in surprise at the ringing of her phone but quickly fished it out of her back pocket, picking it up, it was just Missy.

"Mum's missing, she's done it again," The older Booth sister sobbed into the phone, Angel sighed in sadness as she knew how well the sisters mother was doing with staying off the drugs, the teen tried her hardest to calm her best friend down and quickly reassured her she would be at her house as soon as possible in order to find her so Hayley wouldn't be taken away by social services again.

What stopped the brunette from helping her best friend out was the sudden voice that she recognised all too much, looking to the opposite side of the road that she was standing on was her mother, and she had just pulled away from Mr Bell, the girl watched in fury as her mum strutted her way to her expensive car before getting in.

Angel saw red, she was fuming that her own mother cared more about the man who ruined her family's life than her own daughters, there are many people and things that the Evan's girl could overlook, but the one thing she would never do was forgive her mum. Angel let angry tears leave her eyes before storming back the way she came from, the girl was too blinded why anger to even realise where she was heading before it was too late, she was now at the Wilson household.

The brunette hesitated before knocking on the front door as she didn't exactly know what she was doing there, she only had to wait a few seconds before a surprised looking Cory opened the door, he was beyond confused as to why Angel was speaking to him as she wanted to keep things slow paced, and with only speaking to each other last night he thought it was at least be a few days before she spoke to him again, not that he minded though.

"Uh, hey Angel," Cory exclaimed as he let the girl he loved inside his empty home, he was about to start talking again but she quickly cut him off by pushing her lips against his.

The two stumbled upstairs with minimal breaking apart of their lips and ended up on Cory's bed, the brunette was straddling him and began to suck down his neck, Angel didn't know what came over her but she realised that what she was doing with the boy underneath her felt right.

After a few hours of messing around in bed the two undressed teens lay peacefully with Angel's head lying on Cory's bare chest, the teen boy was playing with the girls hair when he came up with a plan to try to get his girl back.

"Angel, will you go on a date with me?"

o. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮.