"fourteen"

❛ angel evans and that one time she messed up.❜

'"𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞?"

The girl who now sported a nose piercing groaned at her two best friends statement that she had heard may time's before that morning, firstly from her dad when she went down for breakfast, then from her neighbour when she left the house, and now from Nas and Missy who were recovering from a hangover since they went out drinking last night.

"Is it really that bad?" Angel sighed as she sat down at the end of the single bed which the two girls had slept on.

It was her dad's last night home until he left again for business and she wanted to spend the evening with him instead of hanging out with her two best friends, she didn't have the slightest of clue however why she decided to then get a needle out and put it through her nose at three in the morning. Both Nas and Missy just looked at each other sceptically at the girl's jewellery as it didn't look horrible, but it wasn't the usual innocent face of Angel that they were used too.

Something that quickly diverted their attention was the wads of cash that lay on the girls legs. Luckily Angel hadn't noticed it yet and Nas quickly threw pillow on top of it to shield it from the grip. They had drunkenly stolen it from Jordan Wilson last night and they knew Angel would kill them both if she found out. The two girls quickly began to get ready for school whilst Angel sat looking in the mirror and regretting her decision entirely in relation to the ring in her nose.

"First day back at school, huh? Now don't forget Naveed start today, huh. So are you all ready for that? You know, for telling everyone who he is You know, your boyfriend, fiancé?" Mrs Paracha chatted once she had come into her daughter's bedroom. As soon as she had spotted Angel she scolded the girl for ruining her face which made the teen groan in annoyance to what seemed like the hundredth time that morning.

Thankfully for the girl, Miss Keane had pulled up outside to teach the mother how to drive which stopped her from bothering Angel about her jewellery and Nas about her new gay soon-to-be husband. The drive to school was an eventful one. Mrs Paracha wasn't the best of drivers and the journey involved a lot of stalling, swearing and giggles from the three girls who sat in the back of the car at Miss Keanes worrying and the Paracha mothers thoughts that she was the best driver in Ackley Bridge.

Once getting out of the death trap of a mini cooper Nas and Missy made their way into school, and Angel was about to follow but she saw one of her other best friends being pushed around by an older man. The brunette quickly ran over to Jordan to try and help in some way.

The two hadn't spoken much over the short break due to the boy's awkward revelation of having a crush on the girl, but in Angels eyes that was all behind them as she still cared about him massively.

"Where's the money? You know what happens - when you don't give money over!" The older man threatened him.

Angel had grabbed Jordan's hand to try and comfort the boy but he quickly shrugged her off and quietly told the man about being robbed. Luckily Miss Keane quickly saw the commotion going on and told the man to leave and for Jordan and Angel to go to Mr Qureshi's office - who was the school counsellor - and to wait for her there.

"Why was that man threatening you? Why you getting involved with people like that for, anyway? I mean, who is this guy?" Mr Qureshi asked whilst the female teacher sat next to him.

Jordan stayed quiet and Angel wanted to tell them everything about the drug dealing but her best friend begged her not too and she knew she owed him that much after rejecting him for his brother.

Jordan quietly asked if he could leave and without a reply, he swiftly stood up and left for the door, not before turning around to make eye contact to Angel and silently beg her not to say anything, the teenager nodded and both teachers knew she was hiding his secret but they couldn't get anything out of her and soon they let her go to her double lesson which she had missed half of. The teen decided not to go to her biology class she had missed most of and instead went to find her boyfriend who had texted her to say he was outside for break.

"Done something new to your face babe?" Cory teased when she saw his girlfriend. Angel was face timing the boy when she had pierced her face and he had been taunting her ever since she said she hated it.

Angel playfully smacked her boyfriends chest but still pulled him in for a gentle kiss which made his friends around him cheered at the girl's actions which she only rolled her eyes in reply to the hormonal boys. Cory wrapped his arms around the girl and was about to ask her how her morning was until he spotted Naveed and Nas, the teens who he saw kiss each other in the middle of the hallway earlier on this morning.

"Here he is, the man who managed to tame Nasreen Paracha. Has she put out or not?" Cory cockily questioned once Nas had walked out of earshot. Naveed blushed at the intruding question and the statement made Angel elbow the boy gently in the ribs to get her boyfriend to shut up.

All of Cory's friends nudged and whispered to each other as they all wanted to know if the boy had slept with his girlfriend yet, they all knew that Cory had been with Angel, heck the whole school knew, but the brunette didn't care as she didn't regret it at all.

"Yeah!" Naveed boastfully stated. This made Angel glare at the teen boy as she knew he was lying due to the fact that he was gay and his girlfriend was a lesbian.

The group of immature boys cheered Naveed's accomplishment while Angel stood there biting her lip from preventing her from saying anything, but once the bell rang she dragged Naveed away from her boyfriend and gave him a piece of her mind on how to treat Nas.

"If you even dare hurt her, I will drown you."

o. 𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.