Chapter 10

Ava

Its already after twelve o clock, I rush to my room, and put on a blue high waist jeans and a white off shoulder top, white flats and tie my hair on one side. I rush out and lock the door.

And as usual my restaurant is full, I haven't been here in like two days, its gonna take like thirty good minutes to check everywhere.

Collins texted me earlier apologizing for what his best friend did, it was very good of him to think of apologizing, such gentlemen, not his ill mannered arrogant, hard to say but streaking hot and handsome friend. I snap out of my thoughts as my phone beeps, its Peyton. I roll my eyes, this young lady is beginning to be a pain in my ass. But she's pretty good when it comes to cooking though.

Peyton
I'm sorry Ava, I have a date today, please permit me to go.

I smile, she's asking for permission when she already gave herself that by not coming.

Ava
Its okay Pey... You can go.

Calvin

I look at my clock and its just a minute past the last time I checked, that's because the last time I checked its in the last minute. I have not been fucking able to do anything even though I have tons and tons of work to do. I can't fucking concentrate, I am patiently waiting for 2 o clock, I click my fingers impatiently on my table.

Why can't I concentrate? Her picture keeps flashing in my eyes like a video and that is successfully distracting me from my work. Its only five minutes after one o clock. I pick up my phone and dial Fredrick.

"Fredrick come pick me up in five minutes, I don't want the escorts with me" I cut the call. I think that's the only thing I can do right now, staying here and waiting for two o clock will keep me idle, coz I can practically do nothing.

I step out of my office and Cherry stands immediately.

"Sir are you going out? "

"Yes Cherry... Why? " I ask walking to the elevator. She seems like she was stuttering.

"You have an.. an appointment with Mr. Fayard and Mr. Glenmore because of the twenty five million dollars contract" she says. She sure wants to inform me to make sure I know what i am canceling.

"Cancel" I say and enter into the elevator. Before it closes, she had a priceless confused face much filled with fear than confusion. She looked like she didn't clearly hear what I said. Its just a twenty five million dollar contract... No big deal.

I step out and enter the car. "To the restaurant you drove me and Collins to, the other day " he nods and starts the engine. Fredrick had driven Collins and I there the day his mom asked us to get her orders.

The sign on the door says open, strangely a feeling of relief runs through my body. I walk out and open the glass door.

Calvin knocks slightly on her office door and lets himself in. Ava looks up and sees him, her face not showing any particular expression. He walks over to her, a few steps away from her.

"Hey" he says dryly. His scent, sweet scent fills the room, he was just looking so hot, his white shirt fitted to his broad chest, his hair silky and messy, a hot mess. His hands in his pocket, as he stares blankly at Ava.