Chapter 17

He carries me inside on his shoulders and I have been hitting him on his arms but to no avail so I just rested on him putting my chin in my hands.

He enters into the elevator as he doesn't even bother to drop me, I hit him on the shoulder, trying to tell him to drop me.

"Mute girl, the more you hit me, the longer I carry you" he says, even though I couldn't see his face, I'm pretty sure there is a stupid smirk resting on his lips. I roll my eyes as I rest my head on his shoulder. He walks out of the elevator and walks into the hallway, he opens a room and drops me on the bed, surprisingly gently. He then smiles as he adjusts his shirt and clean it as if I stained it with my body.

"See you at dinner, darling " he walks away and I heave a sigh... He is really an asshole, I swear. I don't have any clothes to change into and I feel so smelly and dirty. Just as I had the thought, Calvin walks in again.

"Wear this" he says throwing an oversized top and bum shorts right in my face, I remove it and eye him as he chuckles... Again he looks damn handsome. I quickly remove my clothes right after locking the door, I rush into the shower and take a warm bath before throwing on the clothes he gave me.

I wanted to text Colton, so I reach for the bed and groan, I don't have my bag with me, I remember forgetting it on top of the car before Calvin carried me, I groan before opening my door and be greeted by a very long confusing hall way with different rooms on both sides, how am I supposed to know where he is now.

I stamp my feet on the floor before walking down the hallway, doing the only thing yet very insane that I can do, clapping my hands so loudly.
I clap my hands really loud as I walk down the hallway slowly hoping that that arrogant bitch comes out. I have reached the end of the hallway, now facing the elevator but still no sign of him. Did he leave me up here to sleep downstairs on the first floor. I groan, I wish I can just shout.

Immediately I feel a cold hand wrap me around my shoulders as I feel his breath on my neck, his fucking sweet smell. Can he stop doing this? I quickly turn around as he smiles.

"Why are you clapping like you are in a church service? " he asks, furrowing his brows.

"Oh I forgot she's mute" he says, then looking at me. "So what can I help you with? " he asks wrapping his both hands around my waist, pulling me close. He's acting like we are friends now, but the next minute he will just become annoying, arrogant, bitchy and cocky.

I really dunno how to give him a sign that I need my handbag, oh I can just give him a sign that I need my phone. I make a sign putting my hand on my ear showing that I'm making a call.

"You need my phone? " I roll my eyes and shake my head. I touch my chest and make the sign again.

"Your phone? " I nod, a smile curving on my lips that he finally understood me. "So what about your phone? "

I make a sigh that its downstairs. "Oh its downstairs in the car? " I smile broadly and nod.
He smiles slightly and nods. "Okay wait right here, let me get it " he says touching my shoulders and heading to the elevator.

He comes out of the elevator and hands me my bag, I smile and walk away, I still feel he's still standing where he is, looking at my back. I open the door and walk in.

Just as I thought I get a text from Colton.

Colton
How's my baby doing? I'm missing her like really bad.

I smile as I type.

Ava
I'm okay. I miss you too.

I drop my phone and then tie my hair into a bun before my phone beeps again.