chapter 33

Dedicated to dewunmi0...
Thank you for your support❤️❤️

"No, not the black" I said to Colton from the laptop. We were doing a video call and he wants me to choose which suit he would wear to my party.
He groans and enters back into his wardrobe to change.

"How's this one?" I turn my attention back to the laptop. It was a navy blue suit with white shirt, a white filler. He looked extra handsome in it.

"Perfect" I squealed and he gave me a grin. I'm so happy I have him back. Calvin wasn't too convinced he's not gonna hurt me again but after he watched the video of him apologizing to me which went viral. A little of his doubt moved aside... Just a little.

I went downstairs, Calvin called so many people to arrange the place, cook, clean, bake and so on. So everywhere is rowdy, people putting things in order for my big party.

Tonight!

I went into our giant kitchen to find Bridget and seven other girls cooking and baking, the smell of cupcakes filled the air...  Sweet. I smiled at Bridget.

"What are you doing here,Ava?" Bridget called. I give her a puppy face.

"I want to help" I whine. She shakes her head.

"Uh uh uh, your puppy face won't work on me young lady, Calvin said I shouldn't allow you touch anything" I roll my eyes.... Calvin!. The guts of that guy!. I shrug before stealing a cupcake and disappearing before Bridget scolds me.
Bethany was with the party planner downstairs arranging and putting everything in order, they too won't allow me help. It looked like they were hiding something from me.... All of them.
Even Cherry and Ember is here to help, it just looks like they are planning something, I would come in and they would shut their mouths immediately. I tried hiding at the back of the pillar to eavesdrop before I heard.

"We know you're there, Ava" Bethany yelled from where they are. I rolled my eyes at left for my room. Collins kept doing his weird coughing thing everytime I ask him what they are trying to hide. Colton said he had a show in an hour time, if not I would have gone to stay with him.

Shit!

Every single person even the maids are hiding things from me. Calvin was busy in the office, I would have asked him.
In fact I'm going to meet him there in his office. Stay with him since he gave Cherry a day off.

Collins POV

Calvin begged me to help supervise what they are doing at the house for the preparation of the party. I swear that guy can't do shit without me. And besides Ava doesn't have to find out about the big surprise. I step out of my car and head inside the living room to be utterly shocked with what I'm seeing right now.

I see Bethany, she looks just the same, her beautiful brown eyes that always mesmerize me, she was facing back but I knew it was her. I could never mistake the love of my life.

"Okay Cordelia the peach colour should be...." She turns around and stop abruptly as she stares into my eyes. I'm worried she still doesn't remember me so i don't say a word. I just look back into her eyes. Then suddenly she smiles.

"Collins, I remember you" she says as she rubs towards me and I wrap her in a huge hug. I can't believe she's back, she remembers me again. Finally.  I withdraw and immediately place my lips on hers. I have missed that so fucking much. She was the best thing that ever happened to me, and after she lost her memory, I was broken.

But now she's back and she remembers me after all. I'm so fucking happy. I wrap my arms around her so tight in a way to tell her not to ever leave me ever again.