Chapter 35

"What kind of wedding gown do you want?" Bethany squealed??

"Princess or mermaid?" Ember completed, shrieking.

I smiled at them. I thought for a moment, I do love princess wedding gowns, made you look like one. Then a mermaid wedding gown was also awesome, in fact I loved it because it curved a person's body showing off her curves unlike the princess wedding gown.

"I'll go with a mermaid wedding gown" I yelled in excitement as Bethany, Cherry and Ember squealed in happiness. These three are now part of my life, we are besties.
Ember was now more than a PA to me, she was now my close friend, so as Bethany and Cherry.

Calvin gave Cherry a day off to plan and buy my wedding gown.

It's been a month now since the grand proposal and you guys can guess what I said... Yesssss was my answer.
Collins is gonna be Calvin's best man, and these three lovable friends of mine were gonna be my bride maids.

Alloy, my driver stops just outside of the biggest bridal shop in town and I, Cherry, Bethany and Ember filed out to the bridal shop which has been bought till the time we will be done.

"We will buy things for your bridal shower then our braid maid dresses and finally your wedding gown, cool with you?" Bethany asked.

"Yup" I said excitedly.

*****

"Colton!" I yelled entering into Colton's house. We came straight here after our three hour shopping straight. It was fucking hectic. I had missed Colton... It's has been long.

Colton came out smiling widely at me before pulling me into a huge hug.

"Hi" Colton said to the girls and they replied with..

"Hi"

"Hey"

"Hello"

"You look beautiful, Cherry" Colton smiled at her and Cherry entered into an ocean of blush. Okay okay I'm not getting what's going on here. He didn't even compliment me.

I know i have noticed Colton always staring at Cherry to Ember's dismay because Ember has a huge crush on him but he looked like he liked Cherry.

"Uhmmm, Col, you didn't even compliment me?" I whine at him and he rolled his eyes, before pulling me close.

"Okay bestie, you look stunning as always" I smile widely before whispering in his ear.

"We need to talk" before he could protest, i dragged him along the stairs.

"Uhhmmm, girls make yourself comfortable, the kitchen is on the left" I yelled before disappearing with Colton.

"Okay what was that for?" Colton asks surprised as I pulled him on the bed.

" spill" I said, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Spill what?" He said raising his eyebrows.

"You and Cherry?" I said spreading my hands in impatience.

"Okay I like her but I don't know how to tell her" he said frowning.

"Uh uh uh I'm not gonna allow you to use Cherry the way you use other girls, she's a good girl"

"No, it's real this time. I have feelings for her" he whined.

"What about Ember? Don't tell me you didn't noticed her huge crush on you?" I ask surprised.

"Well that's not my business. I like Cherry not Ember" he said rolling his eyes.

"See, I like her a lot. I know she's Calvin's PA, it's ok, if Calvin fires her, I can give her a job. But I want to make things work. Please just help me" Colton whined holding my hands.

Woah, this is huge.

"You sure you not gonna play her?"

"No, I promise"

"Okay" I said and he hugged me .

"Then you are gonna ask her out real soon" I said and he gave me an uncertain smile, before nodding.

                                ......

"Baby how was your day?" Calvin asks, wrapping his hands around me. I sigh.

"It was hectic" I said and he wrapped me into a sweet Calvin hug. I have seriously missed that. He smiled at me then placed his lips on mine... I have missed that too.

He sat on the bed and I sat on his thighs, holding his shoulders.

"How are the wedding preparations going, sweetie?" He asks, putting his hand on my waist, pulling me close.

"It's going fine, they wedding planner came earlier today, so it was fun and okay, considering Cherry, Ember and Bethany was there. They made everything easy". I explained while he just nodded his head attentively. I smiled, looking at him. No matter how long I have spent with him, he's awesomeness never seems to amaze me.

"Baby you know you staring right?" He asks chuckling. I roll my eyes and smile.

"Am I not allowed to stare at my husband - to - be's face?"

"Of course you are Sweetie, come let's go have dinner, Bridget made food" he says, pulling me up and carrying me into his arms. I rest my head on his arm, smiling, and breathing in his sweet cologne.

I walk to my office with Ember trailing behind me, blabbing like a parrot. I settle on my seat, glaring at her.

"Young lady, I'm sure you realize that I'm the boss here, and you are the PA. So back off woman"

She rolls her eyes. "Whatever woman, I'm your PA, I'm your friend, I'm your bestie, so that's it" I roll my eyes at stare at her.

"Ava, please tell me what do to for Colton to notice me, pretty please"

Wait, what!!

"What??" I wide my eyes, why is every girl drooling for Colton.

"Yes, I like him okay, please help me" omg, this is really serious.

"Okay Em, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but Colton likes Cherry"

"Whattttt?" That was how her, 'what?' sounded like.

" Yeah I'm sorry baby, that's how it is. He likes Cherry, so whatever you do, it's not gonna work" I said patting her shoulder.

It just looks like her her eyes were filled tears. Awwnn, I didn't see this one coming, my bestie has a huge crush on my male best friend.

Then the one who doesn't even notice him, which is Cherry, is the one he practically likes. How the world turns!

She gave me a smile and left. Yeah not everyone has  a love story like mine, not everyone is lucky like me. I shrug and get to work.

My wedding is in a week time, I can't wait to be officially married to CALVIN BATES.

Okay guys, I know this chapter is pretty messed up, I wanted to make it an epilogue but I changed my mind. Don't worry guys, it will end soon.

I'm sorry to those who were shipping Colton and Bethany, I asked a question about them and no one gave me a response so I decided to change them.

For those shipping Colton and Cherry, should I gave them a chapter??

Waiting for your answers.

Don't forget to vote and comment... Love you all❤️❤️❤️